New
Find
Notify
Tools

Popcorn
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My sister says her cat's feet smell like popcorn. I checked our sweet little Coco's tootsies, and shur' nuf. What say you? Can we turn this into a scientific study?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
whats the cat litter made of??? popcorn

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2826 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll bet there is some Government program that can come up with the money for "scientific research".I heard on the news a while back that a bunch of scientists (with grant money) "discovered" that there are enzymes in cattle intestines that can open blood vessels when taken internally + thus relieve headaches.DUH! The Mexicans have known that for years. That's why they make Menudo for a hangover cure.

Posts: 4187 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Menudo is absolutely the best cure for hangovers. I know from much research in the subject. I should have applied for a grant.

Posts: 509 | Location: Flathead county Montana | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With Quote