New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elusive Crat
 Login/Join

posted
Help me out fellas,
I've got an extremely elusive Trash Can Tiger lurking around my property. I want to know the best way to get him, my nearest neighbor is about 3 miles down the road, so I could shoot it with an RPG and no one would know... Rather that than fool with baits and traps and such, but this is a trained tabby, trained by the woods, and is very sneaky. I have seen the puss about 3 times in the last 2 weeks, a big male, All black except for a white belly patch.
I have night vision optics on hand if I need to get covert on his azz, and I was wanting to know what kinda baits or lures should I try? Hes weary this one, I can tell hes probably had a hard life, maybe even been shot at before.
Thanks fellas.

Posts: 22 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Open a tuna can and set in front of a good backstop. mgun

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DC Roxby
posted Hide Post
Order case of Tannerite. Smear tuna fish all over a bottle. Put on goggles. Set in front of good backstop. shocker

http://www.tannerite.com

I don't shoot elk at 600 yards for the same reasons I don't shoot ducks on the water, or turkeys from their roosts. If this confuses you then you're not welcome in my hunting camp.

Posts: 566 | Location: Ouray, CO | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Ok guys,
I will try some tuna fish, and I will check into the tannerite. I might rig up some demo c-4 or something to add some flare to the mix.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have your mother in-law sit near a good backstop with a can of tuna and say "here kitty kitty". Use both barrels at right moment.

Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves. - Lord Byron

"They were not killing each other under Saddam."-Saaed

Posts: 407 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Josh,
This is a great Idea, the ol' kill two birds with one stone trick...If I could get rid of two unwanted pussies at the same time, that would save me time and money... Thanks for the suggestions.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you liberally sprinkle hot curry powder or cyanne pepper powder around the cans that cat will only cross that line once(twice if it is stupid). derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Guys...you are bringing tears to my eyes reading this...I miss the old forum...

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote