THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    Deranged neighbor / sad tale of cats
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deranged neighbor / sad tale of cats
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Thos is a story that happend a few years back,and i wrote about it hete just to save it for the future . All did occur as written here.

https://darknessprevails.org/twisted-obsession/

was mr Rigby before a pc crash

Posts: 158 | Location: Kristiansand, Norway | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I don't have the patience to read it all. I might be cheating myself of some knowledge but so be it. I will confess to working for an old man that grew up during the depression + had a phobic hatred of cats,attuned to the fact that he would kill them in the customers home while doing a service call.Other than that he was a great old man to be around but he hated cats.What a shame. I remember once that he came to visit + the 1st thing he did was starting to kick my cats. My wife was crying + all he could say was,I just HATE those sombitches".Well.he's dead +.a new batch of kittens came up this spring just like they will every spring. What a joy!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Some folks just have an irrational fear of cats.

Had the guy you described been in my house and kicked at one of our cats he would have found nimself waking up in the local ER.

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs but don't start trying to abuse my animals.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True that ,but Dee was a "difficult man" to deal with.When sober he was a PRINCE U
BT AFTER A FEW shots of "Sunny Brook" (cheap whiskey)

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't care what he or anyone else is like sober, try to hurt one of my pets and the son of a bitch will spend a while in intensive care and probably never walk right again!

Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE ever try to hurt one of my pets and I might spend some time in jail but they will never walk right again!

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny you should mention that Randle. About 30 years ago I was building the ductwork for the Gatesville prison.The mechanical contractor deliberately fxxked me out of $5K;just pocketed the money + there was not a damned thing I could do about it.I know after the fact its always easy to say what one would do but in my case I knew that if I went over to Granger,I would shoot the SOB + then do time.A buddy of mine said,why don't you just take a baseball bat to both his knees? I said,what good will that do? + he said,well it won't get your money but you will have the satisfaction every morning when you are taking a shit visualizing him on the throne with his legs straight out.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You can tell how good a hunter a man is by the amount of hatred he has towards cats. A real man with a cat will harbor no jealousy towards them, only admiration of their skills.

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can tell how good a hunter a man is by the amount of hatred he has towards cats. A real man with a cat will harbor no jealousy towards them, only admiration of their skills.

And that right there explains why that even though I like dogs, I love cats more.

Dogs have Masters, Cats have Staff!!!

The reason so many men especially do not like cats is because cats are not slaves, dogs are!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a blue heeler bitch outside that does "Ranch Security" but indoors I could not be able to keep house with out my cats.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman:

I was in the Army with a couple guys. The Sgt, let the other fellow borrow his car. THEY were going to take a long drive in Sgts gas hog Buick. He told Bob to "fill the trunk with jerry cans of gas"
He proceeded to do so, MP's came along and caught him. "oh we're going to a job site, then somewhere else, the gas is for equipment".
"ok, we'll check with your Sgt and you can go"

The pos sgt said: "I have no idea, loaned him my car, sounds like he was stealing gas to me".

Bastard got a pick handle across both shins. Bob went to Mannheim for several years. I never talked to either after it happened.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5934 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry i forgot to post an reply but only saw it just now . I read Cork Grahams book about his time in DiscoverynChannel,,and he writes about Teti who was in Dual Survivor, he psycholocilla threaten and came with death threaths to Lundin, amd Teti also killed 3 dogs that he claimed were trying to attack a cat there. The cat was recovered by him to show it,it bore traces of knife wounds,not teeth marks. That was some of the reasons Teti was banned from Discovery and a whole lot more.
So that made me think, people with a hatred for animals soon would attack people.

The familiy in mention moved across the country and no more news from that, but i heard that i am suppossed to be a great evil person since i interferred into his noble fine life ...

Posts: 158 | Location: Kristiansand, Norway | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I keep a pickax handle in my gun rack in my truck.As Clint would say "Nothing like a good piece of Hickory"If you can whoop em + not kill em the end results are a bit less.I keep a 1911 as well because some folks just don't get it the 1st time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sounds good NormanConquest, i wish i could have gone into the house and see the renovation of it,but cleaning crew said no, its very contaminated and health hazard there, lot of trash,looked like a hoarder they said.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
About 15 yrs ago. Down the street. someone walking by either saw some rabbits out in the yard or looked in the windows and reported it.

Turned out a woman's parents had a couple pet rabbits when they died. The gal didn't know what to do with 'em. Kept feeding them and their couple hundred offspring.

The paper quoted health dept people say the rabbit pellets were 3 feet deep thruout the house. Animal shelter people took the live ones. Place was torn down and basement hole dug up and refilled.

The next year a nice new house was built.

Strange shit can and does happen with animal lovers sometimes.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5934 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I come across cat haters all the time even in my own family. I do not understand it. They are just pets like a dog but different personality. Many of them would be quite willing to kill a cat that's doing them no harm but they don't think the same way about a dog, strange. To me they are abnormal people and that includes my brother in-law.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think if you get down to base mentality that these "cat haters" are victims of a mental issue that they are NOT in charge via the cat's general attitude. To try to change that "arrogance" is liken what's called trying to push the river upstream. (also akin to herding kittens).I don't know if that is fixable short of shooting the cat detractors but in this day + time, one could go to jail. (Not the cats!)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am a dog person. I tolerate cats and admire their attitude and independence, but I have no desire to own one.

That said, I have no patience for anyone who abuses women, children, or animals of any kind; cats included.

Feral cats kill a lot of quail, pheasants, and other ground birds. I have no problem shooting them.

I also have no patience for people who let their pets, dog or cat, cause problems on other people’s property.

If you can’t keep your animal on your property, keep it leashed, or penned up.

JMO

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is whats known as being resonsible. We were supposed to learn that lesson in our childhood although many have not. I have 2 indoor cats + one indoor/outdoor + I have a blue heeler bitch that takes care of "ranch security". So I like both species, the cats for entertainment + company + Princess for taking care of the real ranch security. She lets me know whos there. I've got my own guns to take it from there.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
People are just plain weird when it comes to animals. This woman and her daughter have come to the point where people follow them around and post their locations on Facebook.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada...arin-adams-1.4753312

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1573 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have no problems with cats.

We have many cheetahs and they are part of our family.

Same goes for dogs.

But, I have no wish to see my cats getting sick because of stray animals.

I used to shoot any cat that comes in our yard.

Now we have a dog that absolutely loves killing them! clap

Cats carry feline flu, which is very bad for cheetahs.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66676 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I understand. I live out in the country + although it's not so bad now as it used to be, people come out + just dump their animals. Well, you can't save them all because some folks are irresponsible + I don't like to have to shoot them but I do + wish it could be the bastards that dumped them in my sights.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, my blue heeler does the same. The cats that live here are safe, but any animal that is foreign to this property gets killed right away.

one of us
posted Hide Post
When I was a deputy I went of several "welfare" checks and found houses full of cats , dogs.

Piled high with shit. some dead animals.

Never could understand how people could live like that.

Posts: 19293 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree. I have seen the same + a good part of it was from white folks so we can't talk about black trash w/o mentioning white trash. Realistically, trash is color blind. Sad to say that my friends in the S.O.; tell me that out in the country there are mucho "labs" out here. I don't get it. WHY!!! Why kill your young self over a killer drug?!! I really don't understand. My kids have TURNED OUT o,k. I PRAY FOR MY Grandkids as well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a Chesapeake that used to get out of the kennel at night and silently run down and kill cats.

She would then bring them back to the kennel where she and the GSP would eat them.

I found out when I went to the kennel to clean it and started finding cat skins.

I wasn't happy about it, but dogs will be dogs.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote