THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    NY Man Caught Marinating Cat in His Trunk
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NY Man Caught Marinating Cat in His Trunk
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted
This story gets to me because Navarro/Oliver looks just like my step-cat Lucky.

http://centralny.ynn.com/conte...planned-to-cook-cat/

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Darn lucky Cat.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The man was obviously not a gourmet. You're supposed to gut and skin em, before marinating. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
Or at least kill them before marinating. shocker

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
Did he get his recipe from Dragon Lady? sofa

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oddbod
posted Hide Post
I'd never describe a cat as being gentle, as it isn't an attribute I've ever seen them show.
I miss my two - both gone in the past year.

Posts: 610 | Location: Cumbria, UK | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Purrrrfect for a b-b-q!!!

Posts: 10133 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"tastes like chicken...".

And, yes, I have tried it. The dinks used to raise them for food. Dogs too.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wwjmbd
posted Hide Post
WTF what is the purpose to marinate on the fur of a live cat, did he plan on eating the skin and fur, discusting!!!

Posts: 159 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: 24 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams:
The man was obviously not a gourmet. You're supposed to gut and skin em, before marinating. Big Grin

Grizz

Preferably kill them before the gutting and skinning, otherwise they make an awful noise. animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
sounds like something new york city folks would do. would probably clog the disposal system--fur that is.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm still shocked by this news.

I thought everyone knew that for cat you use a cajun dry rub.

Not a marinade.

Posts: 8938 | Location: Dallas TX | Registered: 11 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztreh:
sounds like something new york city folks would do. would probably clog the disposal system--fur that is.

Not even close to NYC, cat wouldn't last long enough to be marinated down there.
Times are tough here in the Empire State.

Phil

NRA Life Member since 1976
philny1@zoominternet.net
877 485-6270
Visa/MC accepted , plus 3%
We have to save the Earth, only planet with beer!!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history
when everybody stands around reloading".
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 665 | Location: Western NY- Steuben County | Registered: 02 February 2007Reply With Quote