THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    Arizona man spots jaguar; first U.S. sighting in 2 years
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona man spots jaguar; first U.S. sighting in 2 years
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the posting Cool;I find this proof of semi-reintraduction a very good thing. As the old saying goes,"It's good to have bears in the woods as it keeps you humble."

Posts: 4200 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am glad to see another one. Lets hope the Game and Fish department don't try to capture this one and kill it through stupid. homer

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
Was camped at Hank & Yank Springs some years ago with my late wife. We were birding in the canyon

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
My late wife and I were camped at Hank & Yank Springs some years ago and birding in the canyon. We had seen the largest lion tracks we had ever seen in the canyon along with what we took to be a kitten. That night while reading we heard this really loud roar and the bellow of a cow and figured the Mountain Lion had got a cow. The next week at church a friend who knew we had been camping there asked did we see the Jaguar. Seems the G&F had a trail camera and caught the large female Jaguar and her kitten and it had indeed killed a cow in the area. That's as close as I have ever gotten to a Jaguar.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote