THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    Newest members of our family
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newest members of our family
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
They adopted us a few weeks ago. Natasha and Olivia. Pure bred Siamese. Know by the lizards as the east side hunter killer group

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nitro450exp
posted Hide Post
Very Cute.
Congrats

Nitro

"Man is a predator or at least those of us that kill and eat our own meat are. The rest are scavengers, eating what others kill for them." Hugh Randall
DRSS, BASA
470 Krieghoff, 45-70 inserts, 12 ga paradox, 20 ga DR Simson/Schimmel, 12 ga DR O/U Famars, 12 ga DR SXS Greener

Posts: 813 | Location: USA / RSA | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
You have a handful there. Cute little girls. Fasten your seat belt if these are your first Siamese! Wink

Have family up in Verde, love that town.

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have always had Siamese, we lost our male to liver problems a few months ago "Monster" he was 15.
I have a Maine Coon female but wife wanted some girls. My Maine does not agree with the choice at all but is coping.

NRA life member
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
2 very pretty kitties.
Butch

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Love the Siamese twins. Raised blue-point Siamese many years ago. May have to get another after my current lady leaves the planet. Right now, she won't tolerate another cat even in the yard.

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The group is growing up and so far has gotten into big trouble. 7 months old either laid back or into something no inbetween.

NRA life member
NRA Golden Eagles member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So true. If you have not read the books of Doreen Tovey,I do so recommend them. If you own Siamese all the better but if you are just a cat person,good reading for general humor.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Those critters will keep you busy. I have found the Manx to be similar. Built like a brick outhouse and either quiet and sweet, or into some mischief.