Find
Notify
Tools

Bengals
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Who has a bengal here? I know there is one other besides me.

Here's my adopted bengal cat. She is 8 years old and is an F3.

She has issues, I have never seen a cat with seperation anxiety but she does have it. I must assume her string of former owners have created the issue. I adopted her in September and she has fit in fairly well now. She and my 13 year old tuxedo siamese mix now sleep together.

My old girl Mimi:

Meems likes to groom Janka. I am glad they get along well.

~Ann

Posts: 19128 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nitro450exp
posted Hide Post
Hello Ann

I have a 3 year old F4 Gold bengal.
She was just diagnosed with PRA (Progressive Retinal Atrophy ) and is totally blind.
Her name is Chui and is still a fireball even blind, she loves to play.

Nitro

"Man is a predator or at least those of us that kill and eat our own meat are. The rest are scavengers, eating what others kill for them." Hugh Randall
DRSS, BASA
470 Krieghoff, 45-70 inserts, 12 ga paradox, 20 ga DR Simson/Schimmel, 12 ga DR O/U Famars, 12 ga DR SXS Greener

Posts: 813 | Location: USA / RSA | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Those Bengals are beautiful, are the expensive?

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3067 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
They can be but mine was an adoption (free) but she has issues. Still, a very loving cat and good to have around.

~Ann

Posts: 19128 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And i believe you were the perfect person to adopt her! I had two Bengals but one kept trying to kill for real the smaller one. Both were males (that was my first mistake). So one went to a friend the other stayed with me for 8 years. fascinating cats and actually love the water! I'm catless at the moment but looking for just the right one that wants to be with me !

Posts: 94 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 08 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Currently I have a Tabby that LOVES to bring in her kills at the most INOPPERTUNE moments and these kills range from birds snakes lizards and her most disguting one a Kangeroo rat that was very large...

The other is a Calico that prefers to eat her kill.

Both are part of the family. Along with a Beagle , a mutt and Chiuawa ( the taco bell dog) spelling. Roll Eyes

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3067 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swordfish
posted Hide Post
Does this count? Big Grin

Posts: 242 | Location: Florida | Registered: 18 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I want one! Just need a herd of cows to feed it. What a beautful animal

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1502 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote