New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stupid cat
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
One of our cats has discovered his reflection in the front of the washing machine. The light has to be just right but he freaks out when he goes to eat and sees himself in the washer.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
How many birds have you seen pecking their reflection on a window until they peck themselves to death through exhaustion. Personally, I worked a night watch job about 50 years ago + when we were not making our rounds we played dominoes. At one point in the game I turned my head to the window + saw my reflection looking back at me + jumped out of my skin. But I only did it once + never mentioned it to the other dominoe pl;ayers.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He's our inside/outside cat; chases rabbits, other cats and sometimes catches birds. Kinda funny to see him shy away from his reflection but he gets on the bathroom counter and can see himself in the mirror.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey they are full of their "hijinks" but we love them for it. Once upon a time I was not a cat person until one stole my heart + I have been a cat person ever since. The neighbors kid shot my cat up the ass with his bb gun + then buried him in my garden + I never knew why "Skunk" never came home until I dug him up in the spring tilling. Of course the story went around the school of who did it + heard of it in no time + I whipped that kids (teenager)ass + there was never any comeback by his dad or CPS. That was an ass whipping that was deserved! In these days, I would probably be incarcerated for doing the right thing.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always like cats but never had one in the house till I found one in my barn. We had to raise her on a bottle and that started us having them as pets. We have four house cats and they are as different as night and day. Three were feral kittens and one was an adoption.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Once you fall in love with them you are hooked for life. I had a mama cat years ago that trusted me so much that one day when she fixing to bingo + I was on the throne with my jeans around my ankles, she climbed into my dropped drawers + started to drop kittens. Well, I was kind of a captive audience so I just sat there + let her finish her business. It's nice to be so trusted. Afterwards, although I had made her a bed downstairs, she kept moving them upstairs right beside my bed. Who couldn't fall in love with that?