New
Find
Notify
Tools

Odd cat behaviors
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Yes, I know it's probably redundant. Nevertheless, I would like to share one, and ask others to add theirs.

Coco, our feloniously cute Calico, likes to chew the rubber cups off of the door stops.

What's your?
Brice

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
rub cayenne on them

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And spoil her fun?
You're just an old meanie.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of someoldguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
Yes, I know it's probably redundant. Nevertheless, I would like to share one, and ask others to add theirs.

Coco, our feloniously cute Calico, likes to chew the rubber cups off of the door stops.

What's your?
Brice

Our black cat Lucy likes to chew cellophane that's lying around or accidentally dropped on the floor. I grab it from her immediately because I'm concerned about choking.
And, as you know, saying "bad cat" doesn't work with cats. Big Grin

Glenn

Posts: 942 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
My cat Sherman is a pencil freak...will go anywhere to grab a pencil and play with it...

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yes they will play with everything,Do NOT give them dental floss or general string.Looks like fun,I know,but will tie up in their intestines. Sorry,don't want to appear a killjoy, only concerned with the health of our kittens.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
I can't crunch up paper around my sisters cat. She'll play with wadded up paper all day.

Posts: 6384 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll do that with aluminum foil.If you just want to threaten them tell them you'll rub their backwards + throw them in the alley.You just KNOW that works.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
oops,left out fur.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Occasionally I need to reheat a couple of Tyson chicken patties or nuggets and instead of making them a soggy mess in the microwave I reheat them on a piece of aluminum foil in the toaster oven.

any cat I've ever had will play with the foil once it's wadded into a ball until you make them a "Fresh' ball at some later date.

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is baiting legal in your state, Mr. Degroot?