Tools

Porch Panthers
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted

Mine is quite sadistic with her kills.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted Hide Post
And don't you love how they leave 'em right by the door to show you what great hunters they are? Lol.

NRA life member, thanks to Steve. Smiler

Running on empty...

Posts: 250 | Location: God's Country | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Gut piles don't bother me at all but I sure don't like them right where I have to step! I have a cast on one leg right now and a slip and fall just isn't in my routine right now.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
At least yours tries to protect you from vermin. My tom has surrendered.

Actually he acts more aggressive toward strangers than either of my dogs.

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
He loves good camp chair too

Big Grin

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Before we moved up to olney and me and 3 of the cats were staying in a cabin on one of the places I work on, every weekend, and how they knew I will never understand, those boys would have 3 or 4 scorpions layed in a line just inside the door for Lora when she got to the cabin, and it was regular as clockwork.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote