New
Find
Notify
Tools

free to a good home
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Doc says I have a few weeks. The wife has an active dislike for Felcia, who is a likeable itty. Probably guilt by association. She's an I/O kihy, no box. Big girl, likely 11#.
She came to me via my son, who moved to a glitzy high rise apt. from a house.

Felicia lives in the separate trophy room, doesn't go in the house though I'm\ she would like to become a proper housecat.

She curls up on the back of my office chair, or on my lap.

She's an easy keeper, 1/3 can per day of kitty tuna, + some chrunchies. Has chip, med records. clean WDL. Lfe-long Seattle resident.
neutered

felicia responded by shredding the furniture.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
Doc says I have a few weeks. The wife has an active dislike for Felcia, who is a likeable itty. Probably guilt by association. She's an I/O kihy, no box. Big girl, likely 11#.
She came to me via my son, who moved to a glitzy high rise apt. from a house.

Felicia lives in the separate trophy room, doesn't go in the house though I'm\ she would like to become a proper housecat.

She curls up on the back of my office chair, or on my lap.

She's an easy keeper, 1/3 can per day of kitty tuna, + some chrunchies. Has chip, med records. clean WDL. Lfe-long Seattle resident.
neutered
felicia responded by shredding the furniture

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to read this. There exist no proper words to write.

Jiri

Posts: 2072 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Wow, Brice, I hope you find Felicia a loving home, and wish you the very best on the path ahead. God's blessing to you.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Sad, too quiet, too long. His knowledge and standard of the English language is out the top drawer.
May it please the Almighty to grant him and his family peace and comfort.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
This email address was on the list of people to notify. I am sad to inform you that Brice passed away on Friday, January 6. He had been in declining health for several years and suffered a third stroke on December 10. He was in a rehab facility when he passed on the 6th of January with family by his side. There will be a service for him on Friday, January 20 at The Center for Urban Horticulture at 1p.m.

Rest now, no pain or discomfort.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote