THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    A friend prepares to move on
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A friend prepares to move on
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Today, I spoke with my folks and learned their longtime cat, Pumpkin, who has been rapidly losing weight, seems to be preparing herself to die. In addition to hardly taking food, she has now taken up a spot next to the dog on the floor where they lie silently beside one another. I am always intrigued by such behavior.

My folks know it's time to put her down so she does not suffer, but it is hard for all of us who love cats and consider them as family.

Give your animal a hug this evening. They deserve it.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Maine | Registered: 03 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And, sadly, she did move on this past Saturday morning at 730 am.

Hate to lose pets.

one of us
posted Hide Post
My sympathy to you and your Folks.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Always tough to lose 'em.

Cheers

Jeff

one of us
Picture of sonofagun
posted Hide Post
I agree - just lost mine.

Bob Shaffer

Posts: 1946 | Location: Michigun | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dam I lost another one "Rebecca" has been missing for a week now, I think a Fox may have got her, as she was old with few teeth left and was not too well in general.
That may have been her Karma as she was a killer.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry... it is hard to lose a pet

one of us
posted Hide Post
The kids do cuddle deep into your heart ... and are very hard to lose. My condolences for you loss. Takes a while to remember the better times and company they brought you.

Lost one in August that still hurts a little. Had a "walk-on" show up in October. Must have been a road drop as he was already neutered.

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. I lost Boots, one of my favorites, in Jan 2009 and it still hurts me, I think a coyote got him. We still have two and they are both hellacious mousers.

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to all!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My sympathies on the loss of your parents pet. It's hard to lose a family member like that.

Posts: 168 | Location: People's Republic of New Jersey | Registered: 03 May 2005Reply With Quote