New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tuxedo Cats
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Any one else here have a Tuxedo Cat besides myself. If so here are some interesting facts:
https://www.thespruce.com/fact...t-tuxedo-cats-554704

Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation...

Posts: 947 | Location: NYB | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
cute

Posts: 6380 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
https://www.thespruce.com/fact...t-tuxedo-cats-554704

"A TC named Buster flew 17 combat missions over Europe with the US Eighth Air Force during WW II. He was shot down in January 1944 and spent the remainder of the war in a German Prisoner of War camp, where he was credited with improving the standard of living through his diligent rodent control efforts."

I'd like to know how he bailed out!

Posts: 3666 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
He only had 8 left after that one.

Posts: 6380 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had to show this to my wife as she feeds a few neighbor hood cats. One is a Tuxedo it is feral. We have five and feed 4 outdoor cats. Walmart loves to see us at the cat food isle. Roll Eyes
Sounds like Chuck Norris has a Tuxedo cat or Tuxedo has a Chuck Norris ???

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1503 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
One of mine is a tuxedo cat named meatloaf (after the Kliban cartoon).He has an interesting relationship with my blue healer that has been chewing on his head for a few years.No damage,just slobber.They sleep together as well. "Why do you stay with that sadist?... "Beats me".The other cats have no use for a DOG but meatloaf has a laid back attitude.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
For the past 5 months I have been taking care of a dog (Corgi) for a friend. Long story short. The dog became blind, had cataract surgery, and put on insulin because of diabetes (2 shots a day). The dogs original vet just blew some of his symptoms off.
The dog was never around a cat. The Tux walked up to him when I first brought him home & they immediately became friends.
They sleep together also.
As stated in the link I have noticed an increased intelligence in the other 3 dogs that are on the farm from being around the Tux. (however I am still dumb as I can't figure out how to post pics)

Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation...

Posts: 947 | Location: NYB | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Aw Hell,I have to get one of the kids to come over to reset the DVD player.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote