THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    Cats bringing home the bacon!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cats bringing home the bacon!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Er, well, OK, bringing home fresh meat....

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That guy is a dead twin ringer to my detective tom.'Hurcle Purroux'.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
Why are orange cats so prone to getting themselves in the oddest situations?

Neat photo! Smiler

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A chuckle indeed!

Some years ago, one of my cats (Misty) was outdoors when I brought a deer down the hill to hang in the barn to take apart for the freezer. Misty is a very good hunter who specializes in mice and moles.

Was amazing to watch him ... he was obviously proud that his hunting skills had rubbed off on on of the humans in his house! Wink

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick R:
Why are orange cats so prone to getting themselves in the oddest situations?

Neat photo! Smiler

I've owned several Yellow Tiger cats.

They tend to be foul tempered and somewhat less than "user friendly" to humans who do not understand their quirks.

And one of those quirks is that Yellow tiger cats have little or no concept of limitations or proportion.

They are no more afraid of a Bear or a Deer than a Torpedo is afraid of a battleship.

They are an animal that seem to live their life in an "All-In" mode.

I'm convinced that Larry Niven the science fiction writer got his inspiration for the alien species "Kzinti" in his "Ringworld"
series from having owned a Yellow tiger cat.

I've only owned several and the best, and most obviously insane of the bunch was my Manx cat "Peanut", who originally came from a "Free Kitten" box at the TrueValue hardware store in
Sussex NewJersey.

I'd love to have another cat as much like him as possible.

People talk about the "wildness" of some of the more recent exotic mixes that are now available
But frankly If they had a cat like my peanut...

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote