THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    A couple of cougar pics from this week
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A couple of cougar pics from this week
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Doug McMann
www.skinnercreekhunts.com
ph# 250-476-1288
Fax # 250-476-1288
PO Box 27
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Canada
V0L 1W0
email skinnercreek@telus.net

Posts: 1227 | Location:  | Registered: 21 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
That first pict of the big tom with the glowing eyes is wonderful.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice pictures!

Penny

aim small, hit small

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Nice! We've been looking for a fresh track for two days now and no luck. Heading out the door in a couple of minutes for another try. It's 30 below this morning, so even a smoking hot track may be hard to get scent out of.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing your pictures.

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice pics.Thanks

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
We found the fresh tracks of a female with two kittens, one large enough to be legal, but not what we were looking for. Other than two patches of frost bite, that's all we got.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sbt, what type of hounds do you run and how many. I am spoiled where I live because I can go outall winter and maybe only see on other cat hunter. Good luck to you and your hounds.

Doug McMann
ph# 250-476-1288
Fax # 250-476-1288
PO Box 27
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Canada
V0L 1W0

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
They aren't mine, I traded my guiding services to the elk/deer outfitter I work for for a mountain lion hunt. I think the houndsman has a total of 6 dogs, mostly walkers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well best of luck on your cat hunt SBT. I hiope you find a hog.

Doug McMann
ph# 250-476-1288
Fax # 250-476-1288
PO Box 27
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Canada
V0L 1W0