Boy on a Ranger!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted
Don't think I have posted this before.

https://youtu.be/e2oZkL9rb-8

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have ever thought of putting a piece of carpet on the hood for him to stand on.
What harness are you using we have the larger coat type but with summer need to find something that is not so hot. They are sisters smartest cats we have ever had adopt us.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1503 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
We have been looking into putting some carpet on the hood, but since I have gone back to having two cats riding with me during the day I don't use the Ranger that much.

The halter we use is basically a small dog halter, we do use a coat type halter in the winter that Lora made the outside is Blaze Orange and it has fleece lining.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The boy is a beautiful cat, my wife has always had Siamese (aka the girls)and found them to be the most trainable. We have a secure back yard for them and always bring them in a night they come when you call they come running. I have two Maine Coons one 16 and one 14 pounds. All of ours are rescues, We have taken the girls with us on trips and they seem to love it

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1503 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote