New
Find
Notify
Tools

desk help
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is why have a hard time getting things done, when Abby desides to take a nap on the computer. She is 17 pounds now and takes up a lot of room.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1501 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Thanks. We can relate! My kids on the keyboard are quite obscene although I must admit.we'll rested.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
I came to an agreement with my Manx. She would lay over my wrist and I wouldn't type too fast. Mostly one handed at that! I miss her greatly and haven't found a Maine Coon cat to replace her yet. Looking to find one bigger than all the others in the litter. Good luck with getting any work done without inconveniencing "She Who Must Be Obeyed". Be Well. Packy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on making ANY compromise with your cat. Mineget on the desk + keypad assuring me that they are skilled in secretarial skills;like taking short paw.My tabby desides that when I am on the throne that that is the time to get on my lap.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NC if one didn't know cats that would be scary. But cats know the mysteries of the universe. They know when to get on your lap for human control. They won't say anything about it though. And you know why. Be Well. Packy

one of us
posted Hide Post
Rolland, Abby is just exhibiting proper CATITUDE! Be Well. Packy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Packy,several years ago when I still had my white cat 'Zippy',when it was time to bingo I was on the throne+ she just crawled into my downed trousers + commenced to giving birth.What could I do? I was literally a captive audience.It is nice however to be so trusted.