Find
Notify
Tools

The Life of a Ranch Cat.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted
Yesterday while Lora and I were out filling some feeders we had taken Martok and one of the other hunting cats with us.

One of Lora's ideas a year or so back was that during the summer, for the cats to travel with us she freezes two liter soft drink bottles and a large cold ship pack and then wraps which ever in a large towel. The cold works its way thru the towel and Martok and the other cats we take with us figure it out real quick.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Heh, my worthless floppy-tummied gato negro, Seenyore Spencer, just came up and nuzzled me while I was reading your post. Pretty ingenious way to keep your gatos cool in the Texas heat.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yep, my terrible torby triplettes when not lounging on the upper deck come in to help me on the keyboard with all their secretariat skills.Tis rough out here in the country!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote