THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    Where does your cat like to sleep?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where does your cat like to sleep?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Our cat sleeps everywhere in the house; under, behind and on furniture, TVs and computers. But this is probably her favorite spot. She hears the click of the recliner and next thing you know she is up and asleep.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where ever I am at....on my lap, on the desk, or in bed with us. She loves to get under the blankets and curl up behind my legs. Let's just say I'm never cold.

-V

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is amazing how much heat they generate

one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
On my keyboard or behind, beside, or in front of it. Especially if it makes me look at her instead of the computer. Definitely spoiled rotten. But a great companion.

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Our cats sleep anywhere they choose to. Some like to sleep with me and Lora some have their favorite spots, some really don't care.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most any place that is comfortable also known as copy cat

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1497 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a nice looking cat.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
we have shared custody of the backyard with two these days. A huge black shaggy coated one likes the small bed of catnip, and has been able to hold that area for about two years. The two-tone B&W likes to sit on one of the patio chairs and stare at me thru the sliding glass door.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, this is Canada. Smiler Common place for cats to sleep is on warm engines. Makes a hell of a clunk, when you start your truck and it gets in the fan. Hard on cats as well.

Took a year and a half for these two to get to this stage. Upper one is a real scrapper and would hang a lickin on the other, every time he saw him. Blame it on the cold again.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our Maine Coon kittens have found the computer desk a comfortable place.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1497 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My Snowshoe Siamese(Nugget) likes to sleep on my lap in the easy chair.

Posts: 3645 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On the bed.....

Posts: 677 | Location: Arizona USA | Registered: 22 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They don't leave much room for you, do they?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've only had my two baby monsters for ten days, so they are still settling in...

One is a yellow tiger, the other a black and grey tiger

They are both about the same size but they are not siblings
The grey July 1st, the ginger august 8th.

Not brothers but cousins, their mothers were siblings.

The Ginger is clearly the Alpha of the pair

AD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
My current is a 6mo. old yellow tabby to go with the original most current 3. In answer to your question though is 'Inside'.The coyotes have taken off way too many of our kids.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid something got my cat Saturday night. I don't let her out of the house after dark but my darling wife did. Still no cat so guess her luck ran out.