THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    BooRoo's Christmas Present
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BooRoo's Christmas Present
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

We have a loft area above the bathroom with a skylight and recessed area where we stick plants.

My husband thought the cat might like it up there, so he built this ladder from pictures he saw on the net. It needs another coat of paint but we wanted him to have it for Christmas. We put his little bed up in the corner and this morning he was up there. I said SNACK! and he was down like a flash for his yogurt snack.

Merry Christmas to all who have their very own special cat!

Penny

aim small, hit small

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Great pict, good looking cat.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
TY SGraves! Yep he's good looking he's a good cat. We accidently locked him in the basement while we were gone all day. That's the ONLY time he ever went to the bathroom anyplace except his litter box. He couldn't help it i know, but i still took him down there and said NO! and smacked him on the head with two fingers. That similates how their mothers correct them by swatting them on the head with their paw. Cats don't like it but it doesn't hurt them.

Anyway here's a better picture of his little loft getaway:

aim small, hit small

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote