THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    A couple of my runnin' buddies.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A couple of my runnin' buddies.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Looks like Bartok was protecting Lora from the old Geezer driving next to her. sofa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Martok can be that way sometimes.

He waits by the back door, ready to go get in the pick up. Gulliver needs some persuading from time to time, They will climb the ladders going into the deer stands, and pay no attention to the rifles being shot.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Just saw this:
http://i.imgur.com/qGsyYPW.mp4
No idea where it's from.

My partner hates the gun going off but next day there she is again!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7754 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We had videos of Martok riding on the hood of the work pickup I drive, and the Polaris Ranger we use in the pastures. Lora has posted videos of Martok riding on the hood of the Ranger in the pasture when I was running 15 to 20 miles an hour.

We got him in 2003, but he is still quite the boy.

He will climb the steps going into the deer stands, and pays no attention when we shoot the rifles.

He has been to western Colorado with us at least six times and we have taken pictures/videos of him at the "Four Corners" monument, with one foot in each state.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Had a blue-point Siamese female who loved to fly with me. The plane was an American Yankee N5707L.

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote