THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    Me and the cats typical day.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Me and the cats typical day.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted
Me and the cat had a pretty good day to day. After the 3 teal, we went and moved a water trough back to town for the boss's horses that are at his house. From there we went and checked another of the places the boss owns to see how much rain we got there. I got another suprise, an even 1 and 1/2.

From there we went out south of town and checked another place, only 1/2 inch there. While I was checking two of the feeders on that place I ended up having to repair one of them that I have been having some trouble with.

We then went out north east of town to another place where I found this.

Which ended up being this.

This makes about or over 2 dozen coons I have trapped since June around our feeders.

After this was sorted out we went by the house and got Lora and headed for Newcastle on a B Double E Double R U N and on our way back thru the country trying to count deer, the cat decided he needed to do some hood riding at 25 to 30 mph.

He rode that way for over a mile, got tired and came back into the cab.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats cool, course I like Siamese tu2

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here was our day today.

Here is the bonded pair I shot today.
Here is a picture of the hog one of our clients shot yesterday morning.

It was a sow and weighed 122 pounds live weight.
After setting in one of our stands this morning fo see if we had any does coming in, a long time friend called me and asked if qwe wanted some oinkers, so we went to graham to get them. The cat was not all that impressed with the pigs.

Here is the cat and his favorite spite on cool morning drives.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure looks like Stephens County.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sure looks like Stephens County.

No Sir, Northern Young and Southern Archer counties, the area around Olney.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smart cat. Lucky cat keeper.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe the caps on your feeders were made in my shop. Interesting to know where items end up.Other stories I could tell but won't.

Posts: 4200 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Posssibly. I really like those tops where we use them, although I have noticed that sometimes the wind we have up here will blow them off and I have to put a good sized rock on top of them to keep them in place.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did the cat retrieve the teal?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, that little bastage won't retrieve anything.