Find
Notify
Tools

MALE Calico Kitten
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Thenie Meanie
posted
I was wondering if there is any interest in adopting this little guy for a unique pet. His chances here on the ranch are not so great and I can not have inside cats. He is from solid House Mountain mouser stock and has yet to set foot outside. 6 weeks old, (wormed, vet confirmed gender) and still with his sister and Mum. Sister is calico, Mum is grey shorthair. They are currently in the laundry house, using a litter box and eating lots of kitten food and chicken, but the outdoors is calling. Located in Central Texas an hour from Austin and an hour from San Antonio.

“What day is it,?" asked Pooh.
"It's today," squeaked Piglet.
"My favorite day," said Pooh.”

Posts: 63 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Hope you find the little guy a home.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Calico coat pattern is a sex linked. Requires XX sex chromosomes. Unless an oddity like XXY or is not a true genetic calico, may want to check again.. Should be female.

MFH

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any chance you could take it to a no kill shelter and have it fixed and have them find a home I hate to see cats just turned loose. We have enough feral cats in the world. We have rescued three now which brings the count up to five. Can't afford any more.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1501 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thenie Meanie
posted Hide Post
The two calicos (male and female) are happily tormenting a central Texas Rancher and will live out their lives spoiled rotten

“What day is it,?" asked Pooh.
"It's today," squeaked Piglet.
"My favorite day," said Pooh.”

Posts: 63 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2010Reply With Quote