Another cat picture
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

I gotta come back as a cat.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
"Oh yes, all my joints swivel". Pulled out my Kipling last week + read the grandkids "The Cat Who Walks By Himself." A great reread, I recommend it highly.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Need a like button. Nothing like a kitty ...

hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16317 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
I am trying to convince one to come out from under my porch and reside inside the house. First it wouldn't come out when I fed it. Then the kitten would poke out its nose and a few whiskers. Now I occasionally see more of it and it doesn't always run under the porch. I blink at it and talk a bit in soothing tones. Pretty good for a 23 year veteran of Corrections. I think Crazyhorse would approve. One day I will take it to the vet for worming, etc. Be Well, Packy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I let three little ones in every morning for some canned food. Then its entertainment time; they chase the big cats and play with the toy mice.

one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Sounds like lots of fun. And it looks like my dog, Harry S. Truman is going to get a cat toy for Christmas. He is a play dog for sure. Anyone coming to the house gets a fierce bark. But to be invited in is to play with Harry. So the cat and the dog will get a new friend for Christmas. Be Well, Packy.