New
Find
Notify
Tools

Booger, the feral cat
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I found her when she was just big enough to have her eyes open. Her goofy mother abandoned her so we raised her off a bottle.

She has a hard life now. She is a feral cat and still is about half wild but getting tamer as she gets older.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
she looks real wild there rabbit!

Posts: 10003 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you happen to be petting her and get a little to far down on her belly, better watch out. She will nail you. I have read that cats have a ticklish spot so hers might be real sensitive.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
she looks real wild there rabbit!

A real bad ass for sure.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
She is pretty, cooked chicken seems to get their attention and makes them a little friendlier.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
most cats will stick a claw in you if you get to far down on their belly. A good swat will break them of it.
I think most cats are just a step away from being feral. When we moved to the country, my wife had a grown angora cat that had never set foot on real earth. Before not too long, she was making regular, successful hunting trips to the back pasture.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote