New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of my Rifle
 Login/Join

Picture of oejeffrey
posted
Well I haven't seen a topic with posts in this section...perhaps I have not looked hard enough but I decided to start one anyway.
This is my Match AR. A BushMaster lower with all kinds of goodies on the inside !!! The 3 big ones though are as follows.
1) The D-Site !!! Made by "dsiteman"
2) A Compass Lake 2 stage trigger
3) A Kreiger Barrel
The rest are little things that I will post if ya really want to know but those are the big three. A lot of thanks goes to the dsiteman as he sold me this rifle which will always be more accurate than me.
So without further wait...here is my rifle

Now we have pictures of the all powerful all SEEING D-SITE !!!

A Beautful Kreiger Barrel

A Custom made sling by Leslie Tam in Hawaii. I would highly recomend getting in contact with Mr.Tam via his website if you want a high quality sling

Random Pictures

So there are the picts of my rifle. I hope you guys enjoyed a peek. If there is another area of military weapons and picts please forgive me.

Jeffrey WIlson N.R.A. Life Member
Kimber CDP II 1911
Because shooting someone with something other than a .45 is such a waste of time...they might live ?!!?!?
Custom A.R. Built by Mr. D. It is nice to reach out and touch someone at a 1000 yards.
Criminals rely on the kindness & pity of society.

Posts: 14 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 14 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Now you know what to do with the rear half of those cut in half garand or M14 receivers. Wink

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello D Humbarger,
Actually I had given that some thought in the beginning(used to buy three cut receivers for 15.00 and use them for paper weights!) but turned out to be more hassle than necessary. Sight is mfg. from 4140 alloy and produced on machine center for the A4 and for Rem. 700 rear bridge arrangement. Internals are original M1/M14 parts. Tolerances are held much tighter than on the originals. Drawback is the sight is heavy, but on match rifles not a negative.

Posts: 1165 | Location: Banks of Kanawha, forks of Beaver Dam and Spring Creek | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nicely prepared tool. thumb

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote