New
Find
Notify
Tools

Made in Ukraine
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The very definition of " tacticool "

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Entered service the week before I shot this picture during Independance Day parade rehearsal.

"Maliuk" AK bullpup.

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Local version of the Israeli Tavor, in 5.45x39mm M74

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Semiautomatic replicas of MP18.1, MP28.2,MP38, MP40, PPD 40, PPSH 41, made in Ukraine

One of Us
posted Hide Post
TAVOR and Galil rifles made in 5.45mm M74 (that are originally in 5.56mm NATO) , in long and short versions, in 7.62x39mm M 43 and in 7.62 mm NATO.
They are made in UKraine for years.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Edmond...do you have any link to the website of the people that make the replica M18 and M28 weapons please?

Posts: 6813 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Ok, they are pretty on parade, but can they operate in the field?

Posts: 17044 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enfieldspares:
Edmond...do you have any link to the website of the people that make the replica M18 and M28 weapons please?

Here you go! https://automatic.plus/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, and by the by the three ladies are lookers, but the one in the middle is outstanding.

Oh, no. They've all got moonfaces bar the one on the left as you look at the picture. She's cute. Don't like the other two. Meanwhile, thanks Edmond for the link. Most kind.

Posts: 6813 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Oh, and by the by the three ladies are lookers, but the one in the middle is outstanding.

Oh, no. They've all got moonfaces bar the one on the left as you look at the picture. She's cute. Don't like the other two. Meanwhile, thanks Edmond for the link. Most kind.

Cool

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Just remember, this is an elite unit. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Officers School.

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
And I had the pleasure of chatting with a young lady from Kiev this very morning. She is married to one of our airmen at Holloman AFB.
We chatted about the recent establishment of the Orthodox Church of Ukraine -- to Moscow's utter consternation -- and about the likely next president.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16299 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trying to find a good site to host photos, especially that my failed hard disk will have a special treatment this week to recover a quarter of a million hi definition pictures.

I had pictures stored i=on Photobucket and Flicker, paying professional fee for no limit hi resolution storage and linking, I had to stop paying when money began to be necessary for my chemo and I stored on the disk that failed..

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this Edmond.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16299 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote