New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arlington horses need a home...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Some of you that are capable and financially able might be interested.

Link

Phil

Posts: 1466 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Would be an honor.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16367 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
military service cut short by a painful foot condition.

Too much time on pavement would be my guess.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
Many years ago, I was an order buyer for a Colorado packing company... and went to many horse sales, cattle and sheep autions... I was in the Brownwood, Tx horse sale one day and an old brown horse was led in... one look at him and you could tell this was a retired stock horse,, well put together, his knees had been fired and most of the hair was gone from his front legs... I knew it was somebody's roping horse... I bought him, took him home and turned him out.... put a bell on his neck, and left him to daddy a bunch of colts... he'd carried a winner in the 60's at the Matched Calf roping in San Angelo.... how he would up in a slaughter sale , nobody knows, but several people recognized him when they'd look close at him....

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2827 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote