To our black gun friends.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
Enjoy the vid.
CB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHLlwiLebkc

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A great way tom celebrate

Posts: 19353 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Very good! I'll have to look for their coffee canned drinks. Support like businesses. I will admit however when I saw the post that I was ready to see some racist comments (too prevalent today). Thanks for sharing that,that was swell!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Couple years ago I got hooked on their K-cup coffees. Even subscribed to having them shipped monthly. Had an on-going problem with the K-cups 'blowing up' in the Kuerig causing a mess. Had to do with the vacuum seal on the lids (?). We were averaging about 1 out of 3 and the wife was getting way tired of the mess. Made several phone calls and sent lots of emails. The customer service person I talked to acknowledged the problem and sent us replacements (which did the same thing). After awhile we gave up.

Hope they have the problem solved with the K-cups. But they are pricey and I'm not willing to try again. Canned beverages are probably pretty good.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Never quite got the K-cup attraction just because of their price and the amount of wasted packaging let alone the price of the machine. I am happy with my 4 cup coffeemaker. It has a timer that shuts it off after like 20 minutes or so. The coffee is really good warmed in the microwave even a day later.
I did invest in a Cusinart coffee grinder though.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote