THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    A few things you may not know about Canada
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A few things you may not know about Canada
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What an amazing part of the world! Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Saeed....I can well imagine it takes some experience to deal with the terrain and the shifting dunes, different sand characteristics etc.

I was just joking about the Aussie really, but I know they have some incredible deserts with dunes in parts of the continent. Having said that most of them live in the parts of Oz that are not like that.

Hope to see your neck of the woods some day. From what I have read it is a very interesting city and the deserts are spectacular. Smiler

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1810 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote