Find
Notify
Tools

Anticosti?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
I have been reading about it for 30 years time to head over.

I hear it is more of a shoot than a hunt, but the fishing is really good when you are done hunting.

Anyone been?

How do the logistics work out?

Also heard the deer quality is pretty low.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You'll get your deer but it's not a trophy hunt. What are you fishing for in the Saint Lawrence Seaway in Nov? I hadn't heard about this.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12864 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BCHunterfsj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
I have been reading about it for 30 years time to head over.

I hear it is more of a shoot than a hunt, but the fishing is really good when you are done hunting.

Anyone been?

How do the logistics work out?

Also heard the deer quality is pretty low.

I've been 3 times. It is a fun hunt that is usually well organized. But I bet you have better bucks in Wyoming. The fishing is for Atlantic Salmon...

Posts: 43 | Location: Fort St. John, B.C., Canada | Registered: 16 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
fishing is very complicated there and i doubt you will be offered salmon fishing in october let s put aside november.

sepaq is offering salmon fishing only on the jupiter river from the 15th of june to the 11 of august.
you can get other fishing like river trout and lake troute later but it will end at the end of august hunting start in september and finishing in november.

i think there is another outfit offering salmon fishing cerf lac sau and safari anticosti is offering a combo to hunt deer and fish salmon up to the 15th of september.

again this is not the actual situation with covid as everything can be changing so fast ...

Posts: 1730 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote