THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    Handy man in North Battleford, Saskatchewan

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handy man in North Battleford, Saskatchewan
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for someone to build a couple of shooting houses. I will supply the plans. We are hunting with the local tribal members. We always seem to have a problem with the blinds we sit in.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Chuck

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was able to reach out to an Uncle who resides in NB, and PM Chuck a name and phone #

Posts: 132 | Location: Fort Nelson, BC | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chuckmaxman:
Looking for someone to build a couple of shooting houses. I will supply the plans. We are hunting with the local tribal members. We always seem to have a problem with the blinds we sit in.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Chuck

We had that problem as well ...years ago
We simply shipped up ladder stands and lock on stands in advance ..we just left them there for future use ..

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1291 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote