New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canada has banned guns
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Soon we will all be criminals if the libs don't get voted out! Best of luck to all of us as we need lots of it.
Elmer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams1:
My 13 year old grandson is apparently now a criminal, being in possession of a prohibited Air soft gun. WTF ?

Grizz

handguns will be banned in the same token as airsoft replica. at least everybody now is impacted ...

Posts: 1730 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medved:
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams1:
My 13 year old grandson is apparently now a criminal, being in possession of a prohibited Air soft gun. WTF ?

Grizz

handguns will be banned in the same token as airsoft replica. at least everybody now is impacted ...

I will believe a handgun ban when I see it, as they are proposing to hand off the banning decisions to the municipalities, which will be a huge can of worms for them. That is a real problem as firearms legislation is federal and the legality in passing what is federal legislation to municipalities is something that has never been done.

At first glance some of the cities seem to like the idea, but when they realize they are getting the costs of enforcing said legislation dumped on them, they may cool their jets. There is a reason the Liberals are wanting to do that as they can say they tried when it all falls apart from court challenges.

Time will tell.......

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1808 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote