Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Victoria Day!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Wishing all my Canadian brothers and sisters a good one.

Cool

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16369 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Some people want to rename it Canada Day, hardly anybody remembers the old girl anymore. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bill.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I think of her every time I see my foreign service helmet or wear my "Keep Calm and Fix Bayonets" T-shirt featuring Colour Sergeant Bourne. I am glad she hasn't been completely forgotten. I have her portrait somewhere.

Cool

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16369 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
X2 Thanks Bill were a proud bunch up here even though when have a dipstick shit head drama teacher as are so called leader flame

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks. had a great day. Saw 6 bears. They are all still wandering around. Do have bear hams in brine for smoking though..
Watson Lake

Posts: 326 | Location: Watson Lake, Yukon, Canada | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjr:
X2 Thanks Bill were a proud bunch up here even though when have a dipstick shit head drama teacher as are so called leader flame

better than what we have as a "leader".... Mad

Birmingham, Al