Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Canuck?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I posted this on the American site but thought I would put it here as well:

Just dawned on me Canuck never posts anymore.

Is he ok or just lose interest?

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Canuck32
posted Hide Post
Can't speak for his posts here but I do see him posting on Crapbook now and again.

If you have that much to fight for, then you should be fighting. The sentiment that modern day ordinary Canadians do not need firearms for protection is pleasant but unrealistic. To discourage responsible deserving Canadians from possessing firearms for lawful self-defence and other legitimate purposes is to risk sacrificing them at the altar of political correctness."

- Alberta Provincial Court Judge Demetrick

Posts: 615 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 17 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Canuck32; must have just lost interest I guess. Glad to hear he is ok. I enjoyed reading about his hunts; they reminded me of a Canadian couple who wrote a book called "Hard Hunting" back in the mid 70s.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have not talked with Chris, (Canuck) since 2012-13, but, he did withdraw from the major BC hunting site back then and he told me he just wanted to spend more time outdoors.

Too bad, first class guy and very helpful to others. But, many do leave these forums and spend the time on the range, handloading and in the bush.

Each to his own.......

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Thanks Canuck32; must have just lost interest I guess. Glad to hear he is ok. I enjoyed reading about his hunts; they reminded me of a Canadian couple who wrote a book called "Hard Hunting" back in the mid 70s.

Canuck is very busy. He has moved up in jobs and acquired more responsibility.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canuck32:
Can't speak for his posts here but I do see him posting on Crapbook now and again.

I'm glad to hear that he is still out there.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Chris is fine.

May be just busy.

I see him on Whatsapp and Instagram very often.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66766 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote