THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Ron Graham - Pale Horse Leather Holsters

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ron Graham - Pale Horse Leather Holsters
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone here have any recent experience with Ron Graham and his pistol holsters?

I placed an order for a holster over a year ago and was originally given a 1-3 month estimate. I tried contacting him every way possible over the last year to check on my order, but I never got a response from him. I believe he operates out of Portland, Oregon.

I tried getting my money back through paypal, but they said because the transaction is older than 90 days they can't help. I tried finding his actual address, but I can't find it anywhere.

I bought a holster from him about 3 years ago and that one was great, but it seems he is AWOL now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
By the way, on his website he has posted :

"DELIVERY STATUS" Working on orders received in:
APRIL/MAY/JUNE 2007

The problem is that he has had that same message posted for about 9 months now. I placed my order in May 2007 and originally was placated by that message, but 9 months later is a bit out of place.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I am also looking for Ron Graham. This guy is a thief. I bought and paid for a holster on 11/24/2007 and have been trying to get it out of him ever since. I've contacted ebay and they cant give my money back because the time frame was to long. They did say if enough people put in claims they will reopen the case. I'm screaming fraud!

Posts: 308 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 19 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

http://www.seecamp.com/cgi-bin...BB.pl?num=1203130840

graham_holsters
Platinum Member

Proud to be a
Seecamp fan!

Re: Pale Horse Leather Holsters
Reply #8 - Feb 17th, 2008, 3:00am Yep....a 2X4 to the head...early morning at the yard arm...a pirates life for me...and yeah...the boys are right...I just can't seem to build them fast enough.

Just me here....one man show...about a hundred holsters a week...if I work 7 days straight....I do....and haven't taken a day off for the last 5 years.

What would be grand....a fella here about Portland....really wanted to learn about holsters....clear criminal record...good work history...artist...leather worker or just in general...anyone willing to work for a living.

In the mean time, I bang them out as fast as I can.

Ronbo

quote:

http://www.seecamp.com/cgi-bin...l?num=1222708167/0#0

graham_holsters
Platinum Member

Proud to be a
Seecamp fan!

Re: FYI: PALEHORSE customers
Reply #10 - Nov 10th, 2008, 3:55am Always fun to call people names...steal their designs....hack their site....destroy 30 years of hard work and take it for yourself

I'll fill my orders and the rest of you "Holster Makers" can have the rest.

Best,
Ronbo

PS

No one is left out here.

If you have an order with "Pale Horse"...not my company.....nor was I ever paid....let's double dip the dog sh*t and get through it.

It will take some time....but you will get your holster.

This is all on me....small cabin in the woods....old dumb f**k*r with a hide and a hand stitcher and a hand full of sorry for whats happened.

I'm not that smart guy you think is screwing you out of your money...but just that dumb old f**k*r with a lot of issues and making holsters as fast as I can.

Ronbo

quote:

http://www.seecamp.com/cgi-bin...l?num=1222708167/0#0

graham_holsters
Platinum Member

Proud to be a
Seecamp fan!

Reply #13 - Nov 10th, 2008, 2:46pm Naw RJ....I'm not angry...what's done is done.

I've put in a new computer and hopefully I can keep it running long enough to address some of this before it gets hacked like the last three.

I haven't taken any orders or money from anyone in the last year and am working on orders that I have paper copies of from Pale Horse...paid for or not. One way or the other...those will get filled and then I will retire.

Hopefully, by taking my business, my name and my designs...this will be good enough for those out there who have worked so hard to see it happen.

Best of luck to you all and have a nice holiday season.

Ron Graham

Back to top IP Logged
graham_holsters
Platinum Member

Proud to be a
Seecamp fan!

Reply #14 - Nov 10th, 2008, 3:08pm SOD,

Shoot me an email with your details and I'll see you get a holster.
graham_holsters@comcast.net

Ron
Back to top IP Logged

quote:

http://www.seecamp.com/cgi-bin...pl?num=1222708167/45

Sod
Platinum Member

Seecamp Fan

Reply #56 - Mar 16th, 2009, 1:52am Quote from graham_holsters on Nov 10th, 2008, 3:08pm:
SOD,

Ron

Ron, I shot you an email four months ago, 17 months after I place d my order. Hows my holster coming
Nov 10th, 2008, 3:08pm
SOD,

Ron

quote:
graham_holsters
Platinum Member

Proud to be a
Seecamp fan!

Re: Pale Horse
Reply #13 - Apr 26th, 2008, 12:58am Wow....I have no idea how to handle all of this?

I am building holsters pretty much around the clock...7 days a week...58 years old....one man shop...everyone loves me....everyone hates me? 200 holster out the door a week.

Gosh...what to do about that?

Nobody gets cheated on my watch..."ever".....wire Ronbo... www.graham_holsters@comcast.net

Best,
Ron Graham

quote:
graham_holsters
Platinum Member

Proud to be a
Seecamp fan!

Re: Pale Horse
Reply #20 - Apr 27th, 2008, 5:08pm OK...I seem to have a problem here....let's try and solve it.

Pale Horse is not my company, perhaps part of the problem. I fill and deliver my orders by date,make and model number and do not carry the customer name during this process. I will see if that can be changed so I may respond to your inquiries without having to check with them.

Where I am at the moment...331 total orders for Pale horse at this time. 46 of them are for Seecamp pistols. I will pull them and put a priority on their production.

If you care to write me at graham_holsters@comcast.net to check status, I will try to have a customer list before the beginning of this coming week. Please include the name it was ordered by, make and model of firearm, color and RH/LH. Do not send your message as an attachment. Some of the competition doesn't play fair and I get a few dozen virus attempts a week.

Ron Graham

quote:
Sod
Platinum Member

Seecamp Fan

Reply #63 - Jul 8th, 2008, 11:45pm From Ronbo's site.

RON GRAHAM IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING NEW HOLSTER ORDERS IN ORDER TO CATCH UP ON HIS BACKLOG OF EXISTING ORDERS.

Take it for what it's worth.
Nov 10th, 2008, 3:08pm
SOD,

Ron

quote:
Sneaky
Amethyst Member

Got the LWS .32

Reply #86 - Jul 22nd, 2008, 9:22pm Ok, maybe I should not be posting this, but I am curious.

This was lifted from www.grahamholsters.com and I was kinda hit by the highlighted sentence. I think I read a post that stated Palehorse was a separate company which resold Ron Graham's leathercrafts.

Orders

I am still pretty much a "one man shop" and due to the popularity of my holsters, find it all but impossible to answer every order question in a timely manner and still build holsters.

Customer service and support is important to me, so we have formed "Pale Horse Holsters". Pale Horse is a company who's purpose is to handle all sales and customer support for my line of holsters. They are professionals who know my products and will handle your questions and purchase in a quick and efficient manner.

The original page can be found here: http://www.grahamholsters.com/orders.htm

This post is not here to accuse or defame anyone, as I stated above, curiosity.

Respectfully,
Lewis

quote:
robertjohnj
Platinum Member

Big L.W. Seecamp Co.
Fan

Reply #88 - Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:14pm Quote from BytorJr on Jul 22nd, 2008, 9:57pm:
How do you know about $30,000? Was it somewhere in the 7 pages and I missed it?

Page 4....

Quote from Sod on Jun 25th, 2008, 12:41pm:
Quote from graham_holsters on Apr 27th, 2008, 5:08pm:
OK...I seem to have a problem here....let's try and solve it.

Pale Horse is not my company, perhaps part of the problem. I fill and deliver my orders by date,make and model number and do not carry the customer name during this process. I will see if that can be changed so I may respond to your inquiries without having to check with them.

Where I am at the moment...331 total orders for Pale horse at this time. 46 of them are for Seecamp pistols. I will pull them and put a priority on their production.

If you care to write me at graham_holsters@comcast.net to check status, I will try to have a customer list before the beginning of this coming week. Please include the name it was ordered by, make and model of firearm, color and RH/LH. Do not send your message as an attachment. Some of the competition doesn't play fair and I get a few dozen virus attempts a week.

Ron Graham

If you use Ronbo's figures (I assume they are more BS) he is sitting on 331 orders from Palehorse alone. At $100 bucks a pop "Good ol Ronbo" is sitting on about $30,000 of other peoples money. $76 of it is mine, he has had it for 36 weeks, and he aint givin it back!
Good luck to those who wait.
Mike

But, please don't overlook these 9 pages....
http://www.seecamp.com/cgi-bin...BB.pl?num=1203130840

Lots of good reading there also....

Si vis Pacem, para Bellum

quote:
Capt Al
Amethyst Member

3X Trifecta Member

Reply #106 - Jul 26th, 2008, 12:20pm Pale Horse Website updated 7/22/08.

http://www.palehorseholsters.com/holsters.htm

This is as honest as I can be about my delivery. If you find you cannot work within this time frame, you may simply request a refund anytime prior to shipment.

Best,

Ron Graham

"DELIVERY STATUS"

Working on orders received in:

MAY/JUNE 2007

**We are currently experiencing server difficulties. Orders are being received through PayPal; however, we are not able to respond to e-mails at this time. We hope to have this issue resolved within the week. Thank you for your patience. Ron Graham

Bottom Line?

If you want your Money Back, Simply Email a Request for a Refund but Ron can't respond to these Emails because his Server is broken.

How many weeks/months/years will it take?

Just Chin Music

Book em......Dano

quote:
jy
Emerald Member

Reply #119 - Aug 17th, 2008, 1:11pm Not sure if this will help:

L. Ross
Pale Horse Holsters
PO Box 2082
Gresham, Or. 97030

quote:
jy
Emerald Member

Reply #120 - Aug 17th, 2008, 1:16pm Quote from jy on Aug 17th, 2008, 1:11pm:
Not sure if this will help:

L. Ross
Pale Horse Holsters
PO Box 2082
Gresham, Or. 97030

Bingo...interesting info, with a phone number

Domain Name.......... palehorseholsters.com
Creation Date........ 2004-12-22
Registration Date.... 2004-12-22
Expiry Date.......... 2009-12-22
Organisation Name.... Laurie Ross
Organisation Address. P.O. Box 2082
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Gresham
Organisation Address. 97030
Organisation Address. OR
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Laurie Ross
Admin Address........ P.O. Box 2082
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Gresham
Admin Address........ 97030
Admin Address........ OR
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... rossiden@hotmail.com
Admin Phone.......... 503-558-0500
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ Host Master
Tech Address......... 1253 N Research Way
Tech Address......... Suite Q-2500
Tech Address......... Orem
Tech Address......... 84097
Tech Address......... UT
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... hostmaster@uolwebservices.com
Tech Phone........... +1.8014376199
Tech Fax............. +1.8014376020
Name Server.......... ns1.freeservers.com
Name Server.......... ns2.freeservers.com

quote:
jy
Emerald Member

Reply #121 - Aug 17th, 2008, 1:19pm More good info, with phone #

Domain name: grahamholsters.com

Registrant Contact:
Graham
Ronald Graham

2206 S.E. Hogan Rd
Gresham, OR 97080
US

Administrative Contact:
Graham
Ronald Graham (grahamraven@worldnet.att.net)
+1.5036180565
2206 S.E. Hogan Rd
Gresham, OR 97080
US

Technical Contact:
Graham's Custom Gun Leather
Ronald Graham (grahamraven@worldnet.att.net)
+1.5036180565
2206 S.E. Hogan Rd
Gresham, OR 97080
US

Name Servers:
ns3.freeservers.com
ns4.freeservers.com

Creation date: 29 Nov 2002 23:38:42
Expiration date: 29 Nov 2008 23:38:42

quote:

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote