New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to Sell Help
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have an older, factory recondition Hi-Power that I'd liked to sell. Not sure what it's worth but that's not my only problem. It's my only 9mm and I have over 1700 reloaded cartridges. (124 FMJ Montana Gold bullets with 5.1 grains of 231). I won't shoot any reloads except mine so I'm stuck with a lot of ammo I'll never use. Ideas please.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1058 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Michael, I'd be very interested in your Hi-Power if you can put a price on it + email me some pics. I don't need the ammo but I don't think selling it these days will be a problem.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The last time I offered it for sale the asking price was $700 but I have not checked lately. I can e-mail pictures when I return from up North (color tour northern Michigan 3-4 days) but need e-mail address. Think I can text too but need phone number.

MIke

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1058 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael, PM sent for help in listing.

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike, P.M. sent.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here she is:

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Jon. Mike emailed me the pics + I sent him a message.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm mailing him a check in the morning + have already contacted him via email. I'm looking forward to this. I sold my last one to Charlie (Gato) + have missed it ever since. He gave me a year to buy it back at the same price but when I handed it over to his daughter, I could tell by the possessive look in her eyes I would never see that one again. Big Grin