New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Else PCC?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
First off and for the record, I agree that PCC's are a completely impracticable concept. Neither pistol nor rifle.... BUT, they are a ton of fun at the range.

Last week my CZ Scorpion EVO 3 arrived after a three month delay. I finally got it out to the range yesterday and ran 100 rounds through it. Could not put it down and now the GF has a new toy. This is going to eat a bunch of my ammo hoard, but totally worth it.

With the shorter barrel, fitting a suppressor inside the front end makes for a small package along with the folding Magpul stock.

If you're bored, something to consider...

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine are game guns.

They can help in training if it’s identical to your rifle in set up.

They can be fun to play with!

Posts: 10479 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't really call this a training tool as this is nothing more than fun. The down side is it burns a boatload of 9mm before you know it. This is where planning ahead and hoarding pays off.

This is a video of a suppressed CZ Scorpion EVO 3.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it does look like fun. Even reloading, that would still use up a bunch of ammo.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Boy they look fun. Fast shooting. But the speed they eat ammo does have to be soemthing else.

Posts: 1720 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 17 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
+1 tu2