THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Anyone have any pet target loads for a 9mm?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have any pet target loads for a 9mm?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I posted this in the reloading forum but, so far, haven't gotten any responses, so I thought I'd try in here. Thanks for any advice.

quote:
I never thought I'd be asking this, being a confirmed .45 guy, but does anyone have a pet bullet, pet accurate load for 9mm. Lead bullets would be nice as well. I've got a new target level 9mm that I would like to wring out.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
See this thread:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...611058302#1611058302
My Kimber 9mm with KKM barrel shoots X ring at 50 yards from a ransom rest.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I hadn't even heard of David Sam's but now I want one! Big Grin

I ordered a couple thousand 9mm bullets, guess I have to dust off the Dillon, not to mention getting some 9mm dies.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
6.1gr of VV-N350 behind a 124gr Hornady XTP.
Velocities as follows.

9mm full size EAA Witness 1314fps
Smith 3913 1252fps
Smith Sigma 1290fps
Sig P225 1280fps

Tony

Posts: 132 | Location: Inola, OK | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
Frontier 124 CMJ (copper coated) / N 340 / 5.1 or Frontier 115 CMJ / N 340 / 5.3.

Both shoot quite accurately out of my Browning HP and Sig-Sauer P226.

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote