Notify
Tools

Sig P210 target
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I held a us made sig P210 target

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p210-target.html

I want one even though it will be wasted given my poor pistol shooting abilities.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They have a great reputation.

Posts: 19308 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike, the Sig P210 is certainly a beautiful and well made gun, it may well be "target", but it is not Bullseye Pistol. First it is a 9mm and honestly I have never seen anyone shoot a 9mm in Center Fire competition locally. Mainly because there are better alternatives eg. a S&W model 52 or ones own target 45acp.
9mm's CAN be made to shoot very well:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...1002871/m/5421075971

Peter.
PS. Buy the Blaser F3!!

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Buddy owns a DW 1911 9mm, shots it very well in Centerfire but he wanted a "real" target pistol so he bought a CZ Target Sport. Holy Cow...

Posts: 6361 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish you hadn't shown me that!

Now I want one.

Posts: 10478 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
I wish you hadn't shown me that!

Now I want one.

It is a work of art. There is something about Swiss guns that is head and shoulders above everyone else. This is an American made clone.

I think the Italians and Germans make good guns because of their proximity to Switzerland.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sig p210 Neuhausen are still a popular competition gun in Sweden both in 9mm and 7,65. One in our club has a 226 X5 in 9mm, CZ are also popular. S&w m52 are not so popular because of a limmited mag capacity.

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote