THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Lookin for RON GRAHAM LEATHER!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lookin for RON GRAHAM LEATHER!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I paid for a holster from Ron Graham Leather or Palehorse leather whichever he calls it on 11/24/2007. I have been trying to get hold of him ever since. Digging through the internet i see there are many others like me, without the money or the holster. Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with him? None of the e-mails work. Every once in awhile he will post something on a forum, NAA and his own page. I have tried to get access to his web page but suprise, suprise, no contact. I am looking for e-mail address, Home address or any type of home or work number.
I did contact e-bay and since he strung me along for so long they wont refund my money. They did say to get as many people who have NOT recieved there holsters to file a claim with E-bay and they will open up the case even it is past the 45 days there rules say.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 308 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 19 July 2002Reply With Quote