New
Find
Notify
Tools

eco ammo question
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Moved a year and a half ago and still finding/unpacking stuff. I found 4 red boxes of .357 Magnums, 152 grain hollow points. No mfg id or address. Only a logo picturing a circle around a capital G with lower case "eco" within the G. Does anyone have any idea where of where they came from and who made them?

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1059 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19362 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't tell. Saw this yesterday and did some research but can't find a company called "American Ammunition" or any images of the box. I could take a picture but cannot post on A/R. It's a puzzlement.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1059 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The ammo most likely is GECO. A Swiss/German manufacturer. Good stuff but not well known here in the US. It is becoming more available. Google "GECO".

Posts: 1129 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's it, thank you! This senility is beginning to get irritating (I think?).

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran