New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am looking for a high quality holster for a .357 Colt Cobra 3in.
Ideally high end leather and can be posted to Europe.

Many thanks

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hunt Inter, I recently had a belt scabbard holster made by Kramer Leather that I am very pleased with so far. It is made of horsehide and is molded to the revolver. The fit is perfect and the hide is thin and stiff. It draws effortlessly and almost clicks in like a kydex holster. The hammer is covered on both sides so no digging in on your side nor wear or catching on your outer clothes.

I don't know about international sales but you can contact them at www.kramerleather.com

Good luck. RCG

Posts: 1128 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RCG:
Hunt Inter, I recently had a belt scabbard holster made by Kramer Leather that I am very pleased with so far. It is made of horsehide and is molded to the revolver. The fit is perfect and the hide is thin and stiff. It draws effortlessly and almost clicks in like a kydex holster. The hammer is covered on both sides so no digging in on your side nor wear or catching on your outer clothes.

I don't know about international sales but you can contact them at www.kramerleather.com

Good luck. RCG

Thank you Sir.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote