THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Shoot Handgun silhouette for Free

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shoot Handgun silhouette for Free
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Handgun silhouette shooters wanted, Ammo, gun, coaching and sight settings provided at no charge, no entry fee for the first entry. (we normally charge $5 per gun)

Our range is located 24 miles East of Bend, Oregon on Hwy 20.
We shoot 3 matches a month, and If anyone would like to give it a try, please give me a call or drop me an e-mail and we can make arrangements for a free entry at our handgun silhouette shooting match. We shoot IHMSA at our range which is the International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association.

Thank you
Joe
541-317-8801 evenings
jcunclejoe@aol.com

Posts: 208 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 25 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might want to mention if you shoot IHMSA or NRA

The Lord Bless You

Terry

One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
Joe, I thought I replied to your offer, but who knows?
I go to the Bend area several times a year and would like the opportunity to shoot with some local people. You guys are located in the North Millican Valley OHV area, right?

Next time I'm going out that way I will let you know. Thanks for the invite. thumb

Mike.

JUST A TYPICAL WHITE GUY BITTERLY CLINGING TO GUNS AND RELIGION

Definition of HOPLOPHOBIA

"I'm the guy that originally wrote the 'assault weapons' ban." --- Former Vice President Joe Biden

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
Joe, I found your reply to my OTHER response.
Thanks again.

Mike

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote