THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Griffin &Howe No. 810. BLE DOUBLE RIFLE .405 Winchester
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Griffin &Howe No. 810. BLE DOUBLE RIFLE .405 Winchester
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
SOLD. I have listed my great little Griffin & Howe No 810, by FRANCOTTE, 405 Winchester in CLASSIFIEDS- FIREARMS ONLY.

This is a great first double, or super North America hunter for deer, elk, Moose or Bison.

Please take a peek!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2559 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Lots of photos now on my ad in CLASSIFIED, GUNS ONLY.

470EDDY

Posts: 2559 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eddy, did you end up sending this off to be sold elsewhere?

I don't check in here very often. I came across your add and thought this would be a great double to have, and for a decent price.

Anyways, thought I'd ask.

Thanks. Brian

Posts: 103 | Location: Northern California, USA | Registered: 17 February 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Brian,

I still have the Griffin & Howe/Francotte 405Win. I was all ready to ship it but the box that I had made by the local Pack It and Mail It shop just wasn't adequate!!

I have one party interested, however his farm was devastated by a tornado recently.

I would be glad to work with you on it.

Mobile 253 677 8950
Email s.p.foxhunt@juno.com

470EDDY

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey might be a good idea to boot your ad up again. Maybe someone will have some extra Christmas cash to spend. By the way, I'm assuming you're planning on shipping the rifle taken down in 2 pieces? It makes the carton much shorter, and doesn't scream "firearm enclosed".

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
BUMP

My 405 Win. Griffin & Howe double rifle is back up in Classifieds Friearms Only.

Ready to deal, cash or some trades...

470EDDY