Find
Notify
Tools

North Fork 450/400 (.410)
 Login/Join

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted
I have NF 450/400 bullets for sale in the classifieds.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...2711043/m/5931065552

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
cant believe your selling them

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of husky
posted Hide Post
North Fork bullets are sold to a Swedish Company called JB Hunting.

Extract from their homepage:

"We want to update you on the situation. Now it's finished. The State Department has given a clear signal to send the container. The schedule for the New Year does not hold true, but we must focus on the first quarter of 2020.

Rumor has it that North Fork is closing down. This is partly true. JB Hunting has signed a contract to buy North Fork Technology and move production to Sweden. This means that production is down at the moment and we apologize for this, but by extension it means only positive things.

The service to your (European) customers increases as we produce the bullets (in Sweden) and do not have to wait months for deliveries from the USA. We will expand our range of North Fork training bullets in the larger calibers where there are not so many suppliers today. We still have boxes in stock in many different calibres as well as JBH Ammunition loaded with North Fork bullets.

We plan to exhibit at the IWA fair in Nurnberg in March 2020. The exhibition hall etc. we will return with. Hope we see you down there."

Posts: 1134 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
That’s interesting news.

So will JB have a stockist in the US?

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
They will! Just got an email from them. Looks like they will be at the shows working with their US agent.

One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Good news! Smiler
I have plenty NF 450/400.
I am low on NF .458 s.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2293 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of husky
posted Hide Post
JB Hunting homepage:

http://www.nfbullet.se/sv/

Posts: 1134 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ozhunter:
cant believe your selling them

Nor can I! I have 470 NE 100 cup points for my 470NE DR, and 100 soft points for my 9.3X74 DR, and If I had known they were closing the door, I would have bought about 300 of each for my stash.
…………………...……..................... CRYBABY old

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The world won't end with the folding of N.Fork, good bullets yes, but plenty of others just as good these days..The trouble with a demand for those bullets is you wont be able to get them when needed, and have to re regulate your gun in some cases...best to stick with whats available IMO...Woodleigh, GS Customs, Swift, Nosler etc..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41763 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote