New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red dot problems
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I mounted my delt point on my chapuis 9.3x74 it’s the triangle retical. I got a plate from William Larkin and Moore that replaced the scope base. Takes a weaver type ring . It was a little thin so I put a spacer in for clearance. I am at least a foot low at 50 yards. What do I need to do? I am not familiar of how the single aiming point of the reflex sight works. Is the triangle the problem. I could move the sight to the front slot and possible remove the spacer to get it lower to the barrel what are your thoughts. I rather change to a different sight like a holosun with dual illumination. Any suggestions. Thanks guys. I know I haven’t been around in a while I hope all is well. Cancer free getting stronger every day getting back to being me

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I purchased my Chapuis 9.3 from WLM a couple years ago and use the same scope base. I use a dirrerent red dot. Have you adjusted the red dot aiming point as far as it will go? I am using a Rition and had a Kahles on it (My wife's 375 now has the Kahles) and I was able to dial in the dot aiming point with no problems.

Very glad you are getting better. Cancer sucks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks I did not know they made one. You mounted front or rear slot? It may be the spacer. The sight had clearance problems in the rear slot . I may move it forward. Thanks