THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Peter Als Nerving and Taksdale Gun & Rifle: The Truth.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter Als Nerving and Taksdale Gun & Rifle: The Truth.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
John, I think your buddy Mickey pissed alot of people off when he stated "This is not AR where Vigilante Justice rules".

What a prick!

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1695 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As an individual interested in acquiring my first double, this information is invaluable. Thanks to all who have posted their dealings w/ this scam artist.
On a much better note, all of my dealings w/ Bailey Bradshaw have been absolutely fantastic. First class all the way.

Posts: 1135 | Location: corpus, TX | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleDon:
John, I think your buddy Mickey pissed a lot of people off when he stated "This is not AR where Vigilante Justice rules".

But democracy doesn't rule on NE either.

Interesting that a person who got burnt has said that if the info had been available it might have saved him.

Yet I tried to post some info on NE with a link to AR re the Sabatti's so people would find out or be warned and the posts deleted and warnings issued - and I have seen comments from people who purchased Sabs in Aust and got burnt because they didn't know.

Best if all the info disseminated as widely as possible IMHO.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for everyone that lost money.

It is a risky proposition to buy from a new company in another country that has never produced it's product.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500N:
quote:
John, I think your buddy Mickey pissed a lot of people off when he stated "This is not AR where Vigilante Justice rules".

Interesting that a person who got burnt has said that if the info had been available it might have saved him.

Yet I tried to post some info on NE with a link to AR re the Sabatti's so people would find out or be warned and the posts deleted and warnings issued - and I have seen comments from people who purchased Sabs in Aust and got burnt because they didn't know.

This is why I stick with the AR forum. People are permitted to always speak their mind. I quit visting the Nitro forum, they dont offer anything that you cant find here.
Thanks again Saeed.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6591 | Location: Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snowwolfe:

This is why I stick with the AR forum. People are permitted to always speak their mind. I quit visting the Nitro forum, they dont offer anything that you cant find here.
Thanks again Saeed.

I think you stated it perfectly. tu2

Seems to me that NitroX suffers from a case of "selective reading and comprehension syndrome". The facts are out there and some folks simply don't like admitting publicly that they have been conned and lost money in the process. That shouldn't be too hard to understand and it is what con men count on to continue their scams.

CCMDoc and other victims of this slimball could have been afforded a warning had a victim spoken-up quickly. I warned some victims via PM and encouraged them to go public. Unfortunately they had been convinced by PeterDK that he could/would make things right; of course that never happened and it will never happen. NitroX and his website did no one any good in this instance.

I concur that the information in this thread needs to be periodically bumped to the top, so that other good folk are not victimized by the low-life criminal known as PeterDK.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:
quote:
Originally posted by NitroX:
Yes and all I asked for was for the actual persons whom had dealings with the person, and felt they were not satisfactory to post.

If they have done that, well that is a step in a positive direction.

I think it is positive if factual posts are made and hope the unhappy customers find a resolution to their orders.

John,

I am the person who made the post on your website. I assume that since you own your site I am not anonymous to you.

I am one of the victims of Peter als Nerving's fraud and theft. This is stated here on this thread, on the others about Peter als Nerving/Taksdale and on your website.

I am out $4,750.00USD - this is stated here in this very thread by me, the thread to which my post on your site points.

I have ample proof of what I claim - wire transfer receipts, contract, receipt from Peter als Nerving for funds received and email correspondence. I stated as much here and in the very fair and generous post on your site.

Everyone else involved has the same supporting documentation for their experience.

Had a single person posted such information before I contracted with Peter, I would not be out $4,750.00 US Dollars.

What more than Nemo.450's post above and the details that have been posted in this and other threads would you need in a PM?

I am glad you resurrected a two week old thread because good,honest folk should be reminded that not all people are good, honest folk. That was the reason for my post on your site and for Nemo.450's post here. A warning to be careful.

Re-read Nemo .450 initial post, 4th bullet.

Since Peter als Nerving is quite active on his Facebook page and elsewhere on the internet, can you think of any good reason for him to have abandoned those who have paid him so handsomely? This abandonment occurred before any concerns were raised and it was this very issue which triggered the initial concern.

I am happy that the initial post on your site remains visable and therefore serving its purpose. Mickey's response is/was both unfortunate and unecessary. A simple email or PM to me would have resulted in the provision of contact information of the appropriate authorities for verification.

CCMDoc,

Your post on NE was the following:

quote:
WARNING: Peter Nerving/Taksdale
#185378 - 08/07/11 12:26 AM (72.252.208.162)
Edit post Edit

I know many here visit AR. On the hope of saving others from heartache and financial loss I'd like to share the following link which is a very kind summary. At least a dozen double enthusiasts have lost considerable amounts of money for doubles that have never been built with no communication nor refund following deposits.

Here is a link to one thread on the subject. For those who wonder, yes we each have ample proof.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...0101804/m/7791025851

Might be worth sharing in other forums here but I didn't want to cross post. Please share in all of the gun, hunting and horse forums you see fit and be careful fellow double and hunting enthusiasts.

If the post had some of the info you put above in the post above here, I think the result would have been far different at the time.

Personally I had no idea you were a person directly affected as your post did not indicate that.

I did see that post before going off to a shoot, and left it as it was posted. Did not follow up the link though. And did not even look at the net for about ten days at the time. I thought it referred back to the original Nerving thread, not a new one. Did not even know a new one existed until yesterday as don't click on all external links posted up. I believe the moderator made a judgement based on the wording of what was actually written in the NE post.

I made the following post on the thread, and would have made sure factuals allegations would have got an airing. Unfortunately I received one PM on NE with just that sort of info, but unfortunately they wished to not have their comments be posted on a public forum.

quote:
If any member has any specific allegations they should PM or email me.

Similarly, if the individual in question wishes to respond they will get the opportunity.

NE does not want to get in the middle of this however and no doubt all will be revealed in due course.

I hope you find a resolution to your possible loss in this case. Have sent you a PM.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LionHunter:

I think you stated it perfectly. tu2

Seems to me that NitroX suffers from a case of "selective reading and comprehension syndrome". The facts are out there and some folks simply don't like admitting publicly that they have been conned and lost money in the process. That shouldn't be too hard to understand and it is what con men count on to continue their scams.

CCMDoc and other victims of this slimball could have been afforded a warning had a victim spoken-up quickly. I warned some victims via PM and encouraged them to go public. Unfortunately they had been convinced by PeterDK that he could/would make things right; of course that never happened and it will never happen. NitroX and his website did no one any good in this instance.

How on earth could warnings have allegedly saved these individuals presumably MONTHS AFTER they had paid their deposits? Get real.

Actually Peter Nerving did not post much on NE in the last 18 months in any case.

It is good to see the factual posts by the dissatisfied customers being made however. These are informative to the market place. Hopefully the customers will find some sort of satisfaction through appropriate channels.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dukescav
posted Hide Post
Working in Law Enforcement, I have watched this thread with some degree of interest simply because I hate to see folks being taken advantage of anywhere for anything (the hazards of being drawn to the field in the first place). First off let me say that I do not have a dog in this hunt. But I do have a very close friend that is of some importance in the Danish Police force that I have contacted with a general overview of the issues that have been discussed here. I have been in contact with a few of you through PM's in order to see if they are interested in providing to the proper authorities, the information and documentation that they have regarding their personal involvement and or victimization. My friend sent me an e-mail yesterday with the contact information to an investigator that has assurred my friend that once provided with the facts, the situation will be properly investigated.

Bottom line, if you have money on the table in this deal and want to provide all of your documentation to an investigator that works the area where Nerving lives, you need to send it to the investigator below. I would reference Nerving's full name along with a mention that you have been referred to this investigator by Erik Vand. Please be polite and professional as my friend has stepped up to assist me in find the right guy to go to in this deal and I would not want to cause him any grief.

This was the reply I got from my friend yesterday.

Today, I have been in contact with Detective Chief Superintendent, Klaus Munk Nielsen. We have agreed that if you send him the relevant information, Klaus will make sure that the case will be looked into.

Klaus’ contact info:
Klaus Munk Nielsen, Detective Chief Superintendent
E-Detective Chief Superintendent, Klaus Munk Nielsen
e-mail: kmn001@politi.dk
Cell: (+45) 21 21 40 19

Not to be pushy or rude, but it is time to do something or get off the pot. Ball is in your court.

Duke
DRSS
NRA Lifer

Posts: 47 | Location: Houston | Registered: 07 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ANY offended party:send all your correspondence to&from PAN to Detective Chief Superintendent Klaus Munk Nielsen,kmn001@politi.dk.his cell +45-2121-4019.he is our primary contact& has assured Duke he will pursue this.

Posts: 877 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OOPS! Duke beat me to it.

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Hey Duke, maybe you could help me and a few other guys here with a similar situation here in the US. We have a judgment and civil arrest warrant out for a similar crook in WA state and the law says there's nothing more they can do! I have case number, arrest warrant info, the works. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7136 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And NOW the strength of AR becomes apparent! Great move Duke and thanks very much for taking the initiative. Doesn't seem like vigilante justice to me.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dukescav
posted Hide Post
Jorge, send me a PM with some details. And just as a note to anyone that is going to contact the Danish Investigator, please send them copies of everything you have. They will need to see what they are dealing with and will not take any action on accusations without some paperwork to back it up. Good luck.

Duke

Posts: 47 | Location: Houston | Registered: 07 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Duke - Thanks for posting the contact info, I also received the same info via the PM's today from a couple guys.

I have been out of town, but have a brief report prepared, and plan to e-mail it to the DK authorities by week's end.

Guys, like I mentioned here before. Numerous AR members sent Peter money, and still with nothing to show for it. I wired money to Peter on Sept. 23rd, 2010. I was to receive my rifle in January 2011, nothing has showed up yet. Same with the other guys! That's just the facts! I have no doubt I will never see my gun, or my money, but I will happily file a report and hope DK serves a little justice.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gator1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500N:
quote:

Nigel

You better hope Aussies don't start posting on your dealings. Sometimes being holier than thou can bite you in the Ass.

Gator

A Proud Member of the Obamanation

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."
Ecclesiastes 10:2

"There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them." George Orwell

Posts: 2753 | Location: Climbing the Mountains of Liberal BS. | Registered: 31 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Duke, You Da Man!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nicholosi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Duke, You Da Man!

+1

John

Life Member Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member NRA
DRSS

Posts: 131 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 28 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dukescav:
Jorge, send me a PM with some details. And just as a note to anyone that is going to contact the Danish Investigator, please send them copies of everything you have. They will need to see what they are dealing with and will not take any action on accusations without some paperwork to back it up. Good luck.

Duke

PM sent. thanks!

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7136 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of husky
posted Hide Post
I hope that you are succesful getting Peterdk to court!

Isn't there any brave Dane here that still has some Vikingblood that could confront Peterdk at his farm and hear what he has to say about the whole thing?

Posts: 1134 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
Just found his Facebook page

Interesting that he is boasting about his activities om line there

http://www.facebook.com/peter.nerving

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of husky
posted Hide Post
Thanks Londonhunter,

Very interesting information on his Facebook page:

" I am a professional cheater. I have no career and I scam people full time on the internet. I con them out of their savings with stories I made up about my ability to make expensive guns to fund my hobbies and feed my children.

I have no feelings for the honest people I cheated and I cannot give a dam about their families.

I like hunting and horse riding and I have no shame on my behaviour as a professional cheater.

My home address is

"Axelvedgård", Rønnedevej 4 DK-4683 Rønnede Denmark

Even though I am married with children my wife Niicky does not know I am gay.

I am HIV positive as well"

Hmmmm cuckoo

Posts: 1134 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by husky:
Thanks Londonhunter,

Very interesting information on his Facebook page:

" I am a professional cheater. I have no career and I scam people full time on the internet. I con them out of their savings with stories I made up about my ability to make expensive guns to fund my hobbies and feed my children.

I have no feelings for the honest people I cheated and I cannot give a dam about their families.

I like hunting and horse riding and I have no shame on my behaviour as a professional cheater.

My home address is

"Axelvedgård", Rønnedevej 4 DK-4683 Rønnede Denmark

Even though I am married with children my wife Niicky does not know I am gay.

I am HIV positive as well"

Hmmmm cuckoo

No Husky, not crazy - but pretty damn sneaky.

One could be lead to believe he has a strong, sarcastic sense of humor and his statements so outrageous as to suggest one should believe exactly the opposite of what he wrote.

Unfortunately most of what is written there is exactly true.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3456 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My lord, what an idiot this clown is!!

Paul and others. Not sure about you guys, but I contacted DK Police - Munk Nielsen. He told me that he was NOT the one handling the case, and forwarded me to another LEO? So I emailed the 2nd officer, and the next day I got the same message from him too! "NO", I'm not the guy handling this case, and he then referred me to a 3rd LEO. I have since emailed him, but have yet to get a response! Any of you guys get the same run-around? Man, it appears beaucracy is the same everywhere!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Aaron,
Same here - I've done everything short of flying there myself. But I never give up ... never.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3456 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Expect multiple layers of management along the Danish Police chain of command.

One of those facebook pages is obviously a prank.

Now, especially with DK law enforcement involved, it would be foolhardy to walk up on PeterDK's ranch.
Sit back and let the Danish authority run it's course.

Cheers
Tinker

Posts: 802 | Location: Palomino Valley, NV | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nemo .450
posted Hide Post
Yes, one of the FaceBook pages is fake. Hmm, I wonder which one it is... Roll Eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. -- John 3:36

http://www.accurateinnovations.com - http://aigunstocks.com/home-2/

NRA Life Member
DSC
SCI
DRSS - STILL waiting on MY "Taksdale" .450NE or a refund... coffee

"Young knight, learn to love God and revere women, so that your honour grows. Practice knighthood and learn the Art that dignifies you, and brings you honour in wars." (Johannes Liechtenauer, 14th century)

Posts: 279 | Location: North-East Georgia | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Klaus Nielsen has referred me to Pia Fenger,pfe002@politi.dk.dont know if refiling is necessary.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KimR:
Klaus Nielsen has referred me to Pia Fenger,pfe002@politi.dk.dont know if refiling is necessary.

Yep, and Pia referred me to someone else??

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OMG,so who is the REAL contact??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Likely someone from Parking Enforcement or similar...

quote:
Originally posted by KimR:
OMG,so who is the REAL contact??

Cheers
Tinker

Posts: 802 | Location: Palomino Valley, NV | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
Guys, wouldn't it simpler if you all threw some money into a pot and hired "a guy" from a nice NJ "family" in the "loan collection" business to fly over and have a little "talk" with Peter? Just tell Peter he wants to put down some money down on a gun and have him meet him in Sicily and make him an offer he can't refuse? Did you mention that Peter has prized horses? Think a minute. Wink

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We all hate to admit to been scammed, apart from Peter Nerving who also owes me, I was scammed a few years ago, it went like this.

I paid $5,000.00 to an Argentine person for a nonexistent FG 42. I secured a copy of his Passport and Drivers Licence. He failed to deliver so I went public on different Forums, I offered $1,000.00 cash reward for information leading to his conviction, I posted copies of his Passport, Drivers Licence and home address. Then the fun began, just like Peter it turned out I was not the only victim. I got calls and e-mails from all over the world. Anyway to cut a long story short he phoned me 5 years after the scam as he heard that I had put out a contract on him. He cried and pleaded with me to “call off my dogs” his mother was dying, his girl friend was pregnant and he was unemployed. I told him to pay up or else. Within a week I collected my $5,000.00 from Western Union, just in time for my first safari.

We should not underestimate the power of the internet

Posts: 137 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 25 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So is there another layer under Pia Fenger&what is his contact info?Do i have to refile?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW! shocker Is all I can say!

Sure makes Searcy, Owen, Bradshaw doubles suddenly look even more attractive huh! tu2

I hope this works out for you guys.

JW

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
That bastard cost me and a very good friend roughly ten grand and I had to sell my double to compensate for the loss.

Peter might forget me but I will not nor will my contacts overseas.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Is Peter still advertising his gun business? I know that some sites charge for this privilage. Why would someone take money from a guy and advertise his product after it is known to be a dodgy business?

Follow the money trail......

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Would be interesting to start up a thread of "how much Peter has stolen from you". By the sound of it it is quite a sum of money.
Sounds like enough to justify the use of a Debt Collector?

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ozhunter:
Would be interesting to start up a thread of "how much Peter has stolen from you". By the sound of it it is quite a sum of money.

I have a mate who has a mate in the Congo who is good at collecting stuff owed to others.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:
Originally posted by ozhunter:

I have a mate who has a mate in the Congo who is good at collecting stuff owed to others.

I could just imagine Wink Almost as(if not more) intimidating than a debt collector from the Ukraine.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote