THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Peter Als Nerving and Taksdale Gun & Rifle: The Truth.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter Als Nerving and Taksdale Gun & Rifle: The Truth.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peter:

There may not be a problem with the law or law enforcement. Some people are simply judgement proof, intentionally or otherwise .

For example, my brother in law was recently killed in a car wreck by an 81 year old man. The old man had nothing . His insurance was minimal. While I am sure he did not set out to be this way, he was judgement proof. The law and law enforcement didn't fail. He was simply judgement proof.

It is not difficult to become judgement proof if you are trying.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TwoZero
posted Hide Post
There are several posters on AR from Denmark.
I understand the general level of english speaking in Denmark to be pretty good.

It might be worth while to spread the word internationally and have this thread posted and linked to the various Danish hunting forums...

Posts: 270 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: 19 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now THAT would set the cat among the pigeons! And not just the hunting forums but also the horse forums.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Really sad to see this thread unravel. I have no stake in this & have corresponded with PeterDK for a few years here on AR & on NitroExpress and assumed him to be a straight up guy.

I know how this can hurt. 15 years ago, as a new immigrant I was cheated of over $35k here in NZ on a business deal unrelated to guns. 3 new immigrants trusted this professional guy on a venture & we invested over $150K out of which I was the largest investor. After making a small part supply we were left "holding the can". I was the only one who fought the case - took him to court and he was declared bankrupt. Cost me lawyers' fees & I got nothing out of it - not a cent. Right now after the last 3 years of recession, I sure could use that $35k .....

Sorry for the rant....I just feel for you guys.

On a related note, thanks to Saeed for offering this site FREE to all of us. No advertising charges or free guns or free hunts...and so there are no vested interests and no chance of protecting culpable mates!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen:

Based upon the experience I had with a gentleman from NZ who screwed me and some others out of a bunch of money, I think the best thing to do is get this matter publicized.

I got a civil judgment again the gentleman in NZ. I had him arrested, convicted and ordered to pay restitution. I never saw a penny. What really stopped him was publicity. We got front page articles on his activities (including scamming women) in some large papers. There were things placed on the internet in such a way that a simple Google search revealed his activities. Prior to this a google search revealed nothing. Trust me, this fixed this guy right up. His scamming days were over.

He ultimately committed suicide about a year and a half afterwards.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now that is justice! Big Grin

Posts: 753 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Lozano:
quote:

Now that is justice! Big Grin

selfjustice really Wink

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i would venture a guess that regardless the hobbie this is very common. a lot of scams never come to light for what ever the reason may be. i have lost money on two scams on gunbroker. BUT they are the exception not the rule. i often wonder what went wrong with these people. im to old to hate them and cling to the hope that there is justice to be rendered beyond our control. [just an old mans thoughts]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this directly impacted his decision to end his life or not. I certainly wrecked his life. What he did to me was nothing. The things he did to women were heinous at best. I might add there were a lot of them. This guy left a path of financial and emotional destruction everywhere he went.

He had been into some sort of other trouble. His gun license was revoked. As the police were coming to confiscate his guns, he took his own life.

Did I want him to die? NO! Do I feel bad or responsible for what he did? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

My entire point in this is that scam artist do not often let themselves get in a position where their victims can recover. Publishing their misdeeds is the best way to handle this type of matter.

Google Richard Nunnick. I am sure one can still find some of the articles. These best articles have unfortunately been taken off line due to some litigation with someone named in the article as a victim.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gents

Interesting topic! Peter has been after my 450 Alex Henry and tried to get me to agree to a swap- the 450 for a custom made 500. I passed and then a couple of months later he contacted me and said he was now in a position to buy the 450 and would be in Zambia later in the year where he would be making a detour to drop off John Greefs double , collect mine and deliver the cash and please to take the Alex Henry off the market!! I guess that means its still for sale!!! Cheers Buzz

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:
Gents

Interesting topic! Peter has been after my 450 Alex Henry and tried to get me to agree to a swap- the 450 for a custom made 500. I passed and then a couple of months later he contacted me and said he was now in a position to buy the 450 and would be in Zambia later in the year where he would be making a detour to drop off John Greefs double , collect mine and deliver the cash and please to take the Alex Henry off the market!! I guess that means its still for sale!!! Cheers Buzz

Buzz,

I'm quite sure the Alex Henry would be "taken off your hands" . Swapping money or another double for it, well there are at least 12 people here who would attest otherwise.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3456 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:
I passed and then a couple of months later he contacted me and said he was now in a position to buy the 450

I am sure he was in a position to buy it. Heck he had all of our cash.

Maybe you could add a tuskless hunt to the deal Big Grin

Posts: 753 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did anyone ever see,hold,fire or talk to a real owner of one of these guns before they sent money
into outer space? Is it common practice to order,sight unseen, expensive double guns on a hope and a prayer?
I have tried to get info on several used doubles
that have popped up recently and they are scooped up by the time I make a call. Very trusting group of shooters here.

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lilguy:
Very trusting group of shooters here.

Good, honest people usually are.

Posts: 3456 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One person actually visited Peter in Denmark. I will let him say more if he wishes.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see these threads all the time, be careful with your money. Never do business with some one you can't drive too. Trying legal actions over sea's is expensive, getting police to help over sea's is a waste of time. If you can drive to them, you have the option of collecting your money your self or getting satisfaction. You can do it with out any record of being there, if you pay cash for the trip (read in to that what you want)if things go bad!

JD

DRSS
9.3X74 tika 512
9.3X74 SXS
Merkel 140 in 470 Nitro

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:
quote:
Very trusting group of shooters here.

Good, honest people usually are.

I bought both my double rifles off this site. The members from this site, including CCMDoc, took very good care of me.

I corresponded with Peter but, with the good advice and support from the long term members here I dodged this whole mess. It just didn't seem right, sort of a too good to be true thing combined with a sketchy business record on Peter's end.

Best Regards,
Sid

All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
Alexis de Tocqueville

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Posts: 602 | Location: East Texas, USA | Registered: 16 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is it common practice to order,sight unseen, expensive double guns on a hope and a prayer?

Yes when dealing with a company that has been in business for multiple generations in the same close knit family on the same land predating the founding of our nation. It also helps to have a dealer and service network of similar caliber in the USA.

One example of a bad thing made right, look at the Sabatti posts with ground muzzles that were taken care of by the domestic reseller. Some people got a total refund of their money, others had rifles rebarreled, while others had no apparent issues. A reliable manufacturer combined with a good retail store front seem to have made a big difference.

I personally had a similar issue with a brand new O/U shotgun purchased from Bass Pro sight unseen that was shipped to my local FFL in another state. Long story made short, the shotgun had a huge amount of shelf wear with a corroded brass bead, missing wood on the forearm, and a barrel that would have been nicer if it was shot for multiple rounds of sporting clays and left uncleaned in a gun case for weeks. Bass Pro refunded my money without question and then asked what I wanted to do. I wanted this particular shotgun so, they went through their inventories and cherry picked the two best examples they could find asked which one I preferred. Class act all the way and did everything they could to make this mistake right.

quote:
I have tried to get info on several used doubles that have popped up recently and they are scooped up by the time I make a call. Very trusting group of shooters here.

It is mainly due to the good advice I got from many people in this forum that put two French rifles in my hands instead of risking my money on an unproven person with no tangible product to sell from a foreign country.

When you have someone that has been on this site for a long time, that is known by the longer term members, your risk is pretty low IMHO. The rifle you are looking at is probably known by several members since they have probably handled it more then once, and have likely shot it at a group meet. By purchasing CONUS, you don't have to wait for long transit times and if things go terribly wrong, you can use domestic law enforcement and the courts to get satisfaction.

Myself, there are members here I would buy a rifle from sight unseen (not even pictures) based solely on their good word and honest description of their rifle. You really can TRUST some people to be HONEST and have personal INTEGRITY in their transactions with others.

Best Regards,
Sid

All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
Alexis de Tocqueville

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Posts: 602 | Location: East Texas, USA | Registered: 16 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am very interested in hearing this story.

quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
One person actually visited Peter in Denmark. I will let him say more if he wishes.

Someone PM me please, or put it in the thread.

Cheers
Tinker

Posts: 802 | Location: Palomino Valley, NV | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
One person who visited him owns another hunting & gun related website which seems to have "frozen" a similar thread on this Gunmaker. If you check back you will see that they hunted together in Scandinavia as well.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've seen the content from him regarding his visit.
For interest in this thread and discussion, the only field reports I am interested in are right-now current events.

quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
One person who visited him owns another hunting & gun related website which seems to have "frozen" a similar thread on this Gunmaker. If you check back you will see that they hunted together in Scandinavia as well.

If anyone makes it over to DK and confirms that Peter is still *currently* alive, healthy, and still at his farm I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Cheers
Tinker

Posts: 802 | Location: Palomino Valley, NV | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nemo .450
posted Hide Post
a.tinkerer,

Peter post regularly on facebook. Scarcely a day goes by without his chatting or posting a video or pics of his horses.

In point of fact, he posted 6 hours ago... making a few comments, posting links to videos he likes on youtube, etc.

So given the above, I think it is reasonable to deduce that Peter Als Nerving is indeed still among the living.

As to his location or health I cannot say. But dead men do not post on FB and I doubt that men who are dying of cancer or who are losing a son to cancer would post either. Or if they posted at all, they would at least make some reference to his (or his son's) condition.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. -- John 3:36

http://www.accurateinnovations.com - http://aigunstocks.com/home-2/

NRA Life Member
DSC
SCI
DRSS - STILL waiting on MY "Taksdale" .450NE or a refund... coffee

"Young knight, learn to love God and revere women, so that your honour grows. Practice knighthood and learn the Art that dignifies you, and brings you honour in wars." (Johannes Liechtenauer, 14th century)

Posts: 279 | Location: North-East Georgia | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh crap, I just did a search on FB

quote:
Originally posted by Nemo .450:

Peter post regularly on facebook...

I'd seen his taksdale page, not ever a personal page for him - until just now.

I really wish that there is/was an explanation that could satisfy this situation.
I really do wish that somehow this all somehow gets sorted out.

Do any of these distressed clients have facebook accounts?
Are any of them 'friends' with Peter on facebook?
If so have any of them brought this line of questioning to him on or off line on facebook?

Cheers
Tinker

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to his Facebook page Peter on Facebook

Curious that for a gun maker, he doesn't have any photos of "his" work posted. He does seem to be enjoying the "Good Life"!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Here is a link to his Facebook page Peter on Facebook

Curious that for a gun maker, he doesn't have any photos of "his" work posted. He does seem to be enjoying the "Good Life"!

That`s part of the scam. He has never been a gun maker to begin with. I am sure the food he stuffs into himself here tonight is sponsered by someone else. He couldn`t do a days honest work to begin with and pay for his own stay here in life.

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
he reminds me of the movie[dirty rotten scondrels] with steve martin and michael caine. even his picture on the horse looks like a pompus ass on a beach in mexico. just a little humor in a serios situation.

One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about Facebook, but can people enter posts re the double rifle issue on his Facebook page?

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PSmith:
I don't know anything about Facebook, but can people enter posts re the double rifle issue on his Facebook page?

I'm not very good at facebook but it may depend on his settings whether you can.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
he has to aknowledge you as a friend to accept you in conversation. this may prove difficult. lol

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
I am not particularly surprised. Where there is money there are always crooks sooner or later.

Doesn't matter if it is the railroad business (think of the infamous U.S. "robber barons" in the late 1,800s); the oil business; or the gun business.

As to them getting their just desserts; not often in this world.

The robber barons all died multi-millionaires back when a million was about the equivalent of 250 million today.

Even a certain fellow who bought Miller Arms got away with MY money...a small deposit sure, but then I never got my rifle or a refund at all. I was at the top of my competitive game at the time, and never got to use what was then considered the most accurate single shot schuetzen rifle made by those who managed to get one...then I had a stroke and couldn't use it even if he delivered it now. But he won't. He died without making good...even used the bankruptcy courts to keep depositors' money AND get his firm back, free of debt.

There's a hard lesson in there guys: CAVEAT EMPTOR (Let the buyer beware).

Never give more for goods from a stranger before delivery than you can afford to lose without qualm or misgiving.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Peter Als Nerving
sun is out today, so the house chores, and horse chores are back on, and the 5 first guns are released from france so watch out england Smiler
About 7 Hours ago on Facebook

Maybe some of the guns are on the way coffee

Posts: 2634 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Now, wouldn't that be nice!

quote:
Originally posted by A.Dahlgren:
quote:
Peter Als Nerving
sun is out today, so the house chores, and horse chores are back on, and the 5 first guns are released from france so watch out england Smiler
About 7 Hours ago on Facebook

Maybe some of the guns are on the way coffee

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7536 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dont hold your breath or buy dies yet!

Posts: 877 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Peters FB on Friday:
bored shitless and the weather is not helping, cant even do any work when it is like this

maybe guns have to be made outside. sofa

One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
Guys, is Peterdk the same guy who started Rigby of London?

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave I don't think that peterDK "started" Rigby's of London. He appeared to be the "spokesperson" or marketer of Rigby's, at least on this forum. He may have seen himself a s "technical advisor" on what makes doubles marketable. Then he left rather abruptly, and reappeared selling his own double rifle . In fact when I was in London 2 years ago in September (2009) I was supposed to meet him and look at one the (Rigby) doubles, but they were not ready. As an aside I am still not sure whether Rigby's has produced a double rifle!
Ghubert who posts here lives in London and may know more. In any case, while I have never met peterDK he always seemed very personable in his correspondence with me via PM's on this site. I am rather saddened by this whole thing and can only assume that he "got in over his head" and couldn't figure a way out. Doesn't excuse his actions by any means but perhaps makes them more understandable. I wonder if Rigby's of London has taken deposits on double rifles?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
Peter:

That was my next question. Has Rigby of London produced a double rifle yet or is that all smoke and mirrors too? Anyone know or has anyone put down a deposit on a London Rigby?

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KimR:
jjs,the owner of Nitro Express is.....NitroX on this site.please refer to the other PeterDK thread in this category on p2 to see his feelings about this travesty& you will understand the response on the NitroExpress site!

Yes and all I asked for was for the actual persons whom had dealings with the person, and felt they were not satisfactory to post.

If they have done that, well that is a step in a positive direction.

Seemed that is being an "apologist"?

I think your sort of posts are exactly the other sort I was otherwise referring to.

The NE thread was closed not by me, but by a moderator "Mickey" whom is well known to many on here. The thread was locked but not deleted so could still be viewed.

On NE I was PMed regarding an actual example of one customer whom felt it was not satisfactory. I asked the member whether he wanted to post the facts of the transaction he had reported to me on the public forums ie re-open the closed thread. He replied the customer, a friend did not want to make the details public of his transaction. And was following up other avenues.

I think it is positive if factual posts are made and hope the unhappy customers find a resolution to their orders.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bush:
Guys, is Peterdk the same guy who started Rigby of London?

No. Another British man started the new London Rigby firm.

Peter was involved for a period of time but the involvement was terminated in 2009 I think it was. Before the Taksdale name was started up. I also met Peter in 2009 in Denmark, but the Taksdale venture did not occur until later.

No I did not order a Taksdale. Not possible as it didn't exist at the time. Nor would I order or place a deposit on a rifle, unless I could hold an example of one in my hands and examine it first.

I visited the owner of the London Rigby in 2009 and saw a rising bite action in a substantially completed state. As for since then, I have no idea.

However the owner of Rigby has had considerable health problems for the last year (or more?) and so may have been personally quiet for very understandable reasons. However I was informed he had craftsmen to continue with the work.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NitroX:
Yes and all I asked for was for the actual persons whom had dealings with the person, and felt they were not satisfactory to post.

If they have done that, well that is a step in a positive direction.

I think it is positive if factual posts are made and hope the unhappy customers find a resolution to their orders.

John,

I am the person who made the post on your website. I assume that since you own your site I am not anonymous to you.

I am one of the victims of Peter als Nerving's fraud and theft. This is stated here on this thread, on the others about Peter als Nerving/Taksdale and on your website.

I am out $4,750.00USD - this is stated here in this very thread by me, the thread to which my post on your site points.

I have ample proof of what I claim - wire transfer receipts, contract, receipt from Peter als Nerving for funds received and email correspondence. I stated as much here and in the very fair and generous post on your site.

Everyone else involved has the same supporting documentation for their experience.

Had a single person posted such information before I contracted with Peter, I would not be out $4,750.00 US Dollars.

What more than Nemo.450's post above and the details that have been posted in this and other threads would you need in a PM?

I am glad you resurrected a two week old thread because good,honest folk should be reminded that not all people are good, honest folk. That was the reason for my post on your site and for Nemo.450's post here. A warning to be careful.

Re-read Nemo .450 initial post, 4th bullet.

Since Peter als Nerving is quite active on his Facebook page and elsewhere on the internet, can you think of any good reason for him to have abandoned those who have paid him so handsomely? This abandonment occurred before any concerns were raised and it was this very issue which triggered the initial concern.

I am happy that the initial post on your site remains visable and therefore serving its purpose. Mickey's response is/was both unfortunate and unecessary. A simple email or PM to me would have resulted in the provision of contact information of the appropriate authorities for verification.