THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Peter Als Nerving and Taksdale Gun & Rifle: The Truth.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter Als Nerving and Taksdale Gun & Rifle: The Truth.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
I agree with Rob. You guys are never going to see your money unless you find a way to give this guy a good beat down. Deal with him like the thief that he is and quit screwing around.

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nemo .450
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentlemen for the thoughts and opinions so aptly expressed.

But I know that for myself, I prefer to conduct myself in a manner as is befitting a gentleman and utterly decline to debase myself by acting in a manner even remotely similar to the dastardly, villainous, wretched, unregenerate, reprobate caitiff who has wronged me.

As most of y'all speak without even a cursory knowledge of what I (or any other) is doing, I will excuse your rash and course manner of making your well intentioned suggestions.

I can tell plainly that I have put my shoulder to the wheel and the wheel is turning.
Even now, there is legal movement in Denmark and I hope that before long, I will be confirmed in my belief that justice will prevail.

Whether he escapes justice or not, it will not make things better if I sink to his level of debaucherie.

As a very wise gentleman of my acquaintance once said, "It is never right to do wrong and it is never wrong to do right". At the same time, it is possible to do the right thing the wrong way and that is what I wish to avoid.

-
Nemo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. -- John 3:36

http://www.accurateinnovations.com - http://aigunstocks.com/home-2/

NRA Life Member
DSC
SCI
DRSS - STILL waiting on MY "Taksdale" .450NE or a refund... coffee

"Young knight, learn to love God and revere women, so that your honour grows. Practice knighthood and learn the Art that dignifies you, and brings you honour in wars." (Johannes Liechtenauer, 14th century)

Posts: 279 | Location: North-East Georgia | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
Good luck with that.

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I was planning a beat down or other questionable or possible illegal activity I wouldn't be posting about it on the internet. Likewise I wouldn't give status reports on the legal progress of the case or lack thereof until such time as it was concluded.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1.

These things take time. Longer than they should but that is how the system works.

Posts: 11905 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gatsby:
If I was planning a beat down or other questionable or possible illegal activity I wouldn't be posting about it on the internet. Likewise I wouldn't give status reports on the legal progress of the case or lack thereof until such time as it was concluded.

Agree...Hard to imagine illegal activity / violence as the answer to anything....posting such things on the internet is just plain stupid.

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JabaliHunter
posted Hide Post
Surely the most sensible way forward is to engage a solicitor in Denmark and allow him/her to investigate? The solicitor can then deal directly with the police if necessary on your behalf. However, it is more likely that you will need to sue for the return of your money.

Posts: 712 | Location: England | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Agreed! There are two issues here: civil and criminal. A criminal charge will result in his punishment but not necessarily in any restitution. A civil case will, if successful, result in a favorable outcome, but then, the money has to be collected. As reported in another thread, collection in the USA is very iffy needing the cooperation of law enforcement to enforce what they perhaps see as minor issues (warrants etc.!). I don't know how easy it would be to collect in Denmark, but if serious, then engaging a solicitor would be advisable. It would cost money, but probably not what we pay in the USA!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe the best way in such as this to file a civil lawsuit to begin with if any chance to ever get these lost money back. If a the case is turned over to the police the chances are that the state will take what ever there is and nothing left for the plaintiffs. Once a civil lawsuit has completet then take the case to the police.

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eeker My word, I,ve just caught up with this thread, I met this bloke in London and we (the fund I work for) were looking at investing $300k in a land deal in Denmark that he was "opening", thank God I decided against that !!!! regards, Mike

Posts: 110 | Location: SW Spain and London UK | Registered: 22 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.facebook.com/groups/11390411485/

you guys who have suffered much, here is a danish hunting group on FB, might be a chance to get back a bit, almost 4500 members there.

was mr Rigby before a pc crash

Posts: 158 | Location: Kristiansand, Norway | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Noticed this thread had died but being one of the people scammed by this crook I wondered if there ever was an arrest, etc. For a while the damaged group was connecting on an email chain but since I retired in 2011 I may have been out of that loop.

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Essentially, despite copious written evidence in the form of email correspondence between him and clients, bank transfers to him based upon contracts to provide doubles and false claims by him as to reasons he had not done so - all documented and individually provided by each of the scammed individuals - the authorities found he did nothing wrong and closed all of the cases.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3456 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:
Essentially, despite copious written evidence in the form of email correspondence between him and clients, bank transfers to him based upon contracts to provide doubles and false claims by him as to reasons he had not done so - all documented and individually provided by each of the scammed individuals - the authorities found he did nothing wrong and closed all of the cases.

Bloody disgusting fiasco!

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:

Unbelievable!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He was just in the states.

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Instead of pussy footing around, crying to each other on the internet for 7 years, get a lawyer to represent yourselves as a group and file criminal charges on this guy. He has crossed the state lines in his scam and he has broken the law, and that's for the Justice Depts jurisdiction as well as the IRS to handle..I would contact the FBI and Irs to start with and through the lawyer "if need be", Also the Dist. Atty office in each of your counties..This guy can be charged with felony accounts..He has broken state and Federal laws..The wheels of justice turn slow at times, but they turn.

First step is to form a committee and appoint a couple of supervisors, write up each purchase professionally Leaving nothing out. Build a file to present to the Feds, give them no opertunity to stall or not do their job..Been down this road. I base this post on the fact that Im a retired State and Federal L.E. Officer, retired in 1990 or there abouts and willing to help you out in anyway I can such as reviewing your cases, doing some private investigating for expenses, presenting the cases to the FBI, United States Atty testifying or whatever the lawyer needs Whatever??''

perhaps I an guide you down the right path on individual cases..

If I can help contact me at the below email address, I'll be glad to advise the best I can and help in anyway I can.

What I won't do is discuss details of this or any case on the internet as it will be eventually a criminal case and such action can and will contaminate evidence. It can be discussed in private with committee members and individuals.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41758 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray he does not live in the USA. Makes things more difficult.

Posts: 1284 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
To some extent yes, but he visits the US from time to time and having a warrant out on him is the first step in the whole process..

As to some of the anti law enforcement statements about doing nothing, I wonder where our country would be without them, the prisons are not full and overflowing with volunteers btw, many of which are rather wealthy senators and congressmen..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41758 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder what the statute of limitations is on this? If it is Federal, there would be one statute. If it was state, there would likely be several different statutes.

Similarly, if this is Federal, there would be one law enforcement agency. However, if it is state, there could be several.

My guess is this will be difficult to prosecute.

Posts: 11905 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J_Zola:
Ray he does not live in the USA. Makes things more difficult.

THIS. As far as the US goes, all one needs besides money (for an attorney)and a burning desire for revenge, is patience and time. As many of you know, myself and Howard did just this in recovering our monies from that THIEF and SCAM ARTIST, Greg Hein. It took a few years (about five I think) but we not only got our money back (plus interest, thus offsetting attorney fees), but managed to get the crook thrown in the slammer (on traffic charge but we had a warrant out). There's an old Cuban saying, roughly translated says this : "With patience and spit, the elephant screwed the ant". That's all it takes, boys...

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7136 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hello all.

I know this is an old thread but I have some good news, that at least some justice have been served.

Peter Als Nerving has just gone to jail for possession of illegal firearms.

I also know from the local police that they are very well aware of his scams and they have been investigating him for years.

He lost his farm around 2018, it was sold on forced sale auction, most likely because he owes money.

I myself was almost scammed for alot of money some years back, but smelled the rat. After that I have talked to several others who knows about his illegal business practices which are sadly wide and far. I hope he will be prosecuted for his scams as well.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Finally, took long enough.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good news.

DRSS

Posts: 1892 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
The worm turns slowly but I’m pleased to learn it has.

Posts: 3456 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I gather from this thread that the Taksdale case was dropped by the local authorities. In such case the way to go would probably be civil lawsuit or perhaps convince them to have another look now that he has been before a judge and jailed. I could contact a danish lawyer and ask him if he could asses the chances of winning such case. I am willing to help by contacting the police again, compile a list of proof and documents and with help of a friend of mine, try and locate danish people that might have been scammed. I just hate to see this case dropped and perhaps a coordinated group effort could serve justice.

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
He is still in jail and waiting for trial. Just took this from his Facebook.

Hello Everyone
I'm Peter's oldest and writing this on his behalf.
Peter is currently in police custody and have been since November 2020. We as a family have kept quite about it for privacy reasons. But have now decided to come forward about it with Peters concent. We are sorry for not updating you guys on it, but it is a very hard time for us as his family.
His trial is on the 14th of January 2022, we hope he gets out before that but we ain't sure.
We don't want to discuss as to why he is in prison and we hope that you guys will respect our decision.

Now the trial is delayed until March because he have Covid19.

Posts: 2634 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting that they won't disclose why he is jailed.

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

His kids probably embarrassed

Have not looked into it but what it seems it is possession of illegal firearms. But been in jail for over a year for that seems a bit strange but Denmark have harder punishment than us Swedes.

Posts: 2634 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Best news I’ve read in a while.
I hope his kids have learned nothing from him.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A.Dahlgren:
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

His kids probably embarrassed

Have not looked into it but what it seems it is possession of illegal firearms. But been in jail for over a year for that seems a bit strange but Denmark have harder punishment than us Swedes.

I think there is more than just possession of illegal firearms. His strongdriven ego owns no moral limitations.

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow! Glad this thread got resurrected. I was one of thse in regular communication with PeterDk way back when. Glad I never sent him any money! He seemed like a stand up guy!!!!!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Maybe some one should post a link on this Facebook page to this thread? Wonder how long that would go?

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Last week I have a long chat with a long time UK Professional Gunmaker who apprenticed at Purdeys after 1994 and has been involved in the trade, with connections to Rigby and Westley Richards. He is an independent gunmaker at this time.
I sent him this thread before our call. He has never heard of this bloke!! Rather interesting in this fairly small circle??!!
This is VERY STRANGE!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2538 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote